𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

"Uhm, Miss Daemi Kim, it's your curfew in about 1 minute" I was walking along the shore, talking to Jeno when my name was called by a familiar tone that was seen shouting through the car window.

I turned and gasped when I realized it was Doyoung's car. "Looks like we've come to the end. Thank you for... bringing me here, I'll see you soon when fate allows" Jeno smiled listening to my last sentence before leaving him alone. He waved goodbye to me as I brisk walk to Doyoung's car.

"How was it?" Doyoung started.

"How was what?" Doyoung gave me that particular look through his rear-view mirror, and sister Yena turned behind to see me and continued, "Give her space, dear" Doyoung rolled his eyes and sister Yena and shows her thumbs up to me.

Tomorrow

"Em! there is someone at the door, don't make the person wait, that's not good" I sighed heavily before I stand up from my sleeping position.

Who would even knock this early? this is so stupid, seriously dumb. I just mumbled at myself until I unlocked the main door and was so surprised when the existence of Haechan was suddenly in front of my eyes.

"HYUCK! Oh my god since when you came back? how did you kn-" my sentence was cut by a huge hugged from him and I just squeeze myself towards him and then let go. My best friend. He must've asked my parents where I live that he wasn't in the country for a year to know I shifted.

"Come on in, let's talk. Miss your fat ass" I went to the kitchen and prepared him a glass of hot chocolate and then, head to my room, telling him to wait for me there. I went upstairs and came across Doyoung who was walking out from his room. "Who's that? don't forget to leave your room door ope-"

"It's Donghyuck" I cut his sentence and he nod.

I walked in my room and close the room door. I gave Donghyuck who was laying on my bed the hot chocolate I prepared earlier. "When did you come back? And did you call my mom?" I asked if he did just to see me. He shook his head. "Last week and no, I called dad. He look around my room and continued, "I'm glad you live few streets away from my place".

"Dude... do you by any chance know anyone name Jeno?" I started. Haechan took a sip from the cup, then placed the cup on my study table beside my bed.

"Who? Jeno? Jeno Lee?" I nod then shrugged, not knowing Jeno's surname. "It's probably him. He's my best bud by the way. We go to the same basketball class in grade 5 and now we're in the same high school too. So... how do you know him?" He glance at me then chuckled. "And you never told me about him?" I asked then replied to his question by telling him how Jeno and I met.

"Ouh, that's pretty interesting. You have feelings for him, don't you?" Even though Haechan and I didn't go to the same high school, we were really close since grade 3. He laid back and sighed. "Oh no... It's a waste. He has a girlfriend from my last year's form class" I smirked then laugh. "Do you want Jeno? Apparently, I can help you get him. You're better than his girlfriend anyway" He quickly sat and whispered in my ear.

I pushed him away from the bed and pull my blanket to cover my entire self while Haechan stack three of my pillow on my head then remove it afterwards. "Hey, don't sulk alone, we should do it together" Haechan said while removing my blanket from me.

"Yooo don't cry." I looked up at him and starts crying more. He sighed. "Bet you're on your period" I hide myself under my pillow and scream. "Come on, heads up. You'll see him again, like literally. You know it yourself he loves hanging at the beach, right?" I shift my head away from the pillow and he pat my shoulder. "Haechan-ah... It's nothing when he has a girlfriend" I sniffed.

"Right. It's my fault, I'm sorry" I shook my head, still not facing him but my window. "I'll get going. It's my girlfriend's birthday. Let's eat out soon" Yeah, his 2 years girlfriend. Haechan gave me a last pat on my shoulder then leave, closing my room door that made me cry. Did he just leave? What a best friend I got there. My bad, girlfriends are more important, I forgot. I silently screamed again, just being extra sensitive as always.