𝙩𝙬𝙤

I can admit that the terrified feeling wasn't there in me but I still ran quickly to them but then stopped when I see how lovely is when Haeybi is asleep at that man's shoulder up close.

"Kim Haeybi lets go, daddy is going to scold us if we're late" I pat Haeybi's shoulder to make him awake but then was stopped by that man.

"You are waking him up, you know?" he placed Haeybi's body on my arms and he continue, "You shouldn't have left him there. I could've brought him home just now and make him my son by now" he said after I held Haeybi.

"Ya, it's my fault and what's about it? Everything has already been planned to this way. Besides that, thanks for looking after him" I replied. We stayed silent for a moment before he continued.

"Oh, and by the way it's Jeno Lee... but you can call me baby?" I was surprised by his response that the eager to slap him was there. It's extremely cringy but I was impressed by how it rhymes, to be honest.

"I was joking... and don't think of me as a psycho, please? I'm not one" he starts pouting that it actually makes me think of him as one now.

"Are you going home already? I'm bored being alone, can you hang out with me?" he starts pleading to me before starts walking to leave this place.

"Enjoying the breeze at the beach is fun when you're alone and we have to go, my son hasn't eaten anything" I said, lying Haeybi's my son.

"Your nephew, you mean" i stare deeply into his eye and he continued to looked at mine. "And I'm also not a stalker to mind you, but Haeybi told me that he's with his aunty Kim previously, so it's you, right?" I nod and then he starts pulling my hands to start walking. "Come on, I'll accompany you" he said and pull out that attractive eye smile of his. "As if lol. more like stalking and will sooner break into the house" I said to myself. Besides, Doyoung's house is a private resident so he can't break into the house easily.

He starts a conversation, and I can't help it but to reply to him as much as I don't want to. He's pretty enjoying. We talked and talked until I realized we were already at Doyoung's apartment. We went through the security post and he unexpectedly hold a lift for me in the lobby hall.

Before he leaves from my sight, I thought of asking him to follow me upstairs for an appreciation drink. "D-do you want to have um... a cup of tea first before leaving? It's the way for me to thank you for accompanying Haeybi earlier" he smiled and went in the elevator with me till the twelve floor.

I unlocked the house door with the fingerprint scanner and was extremely embarrassed when soft unexpected noises could be heard all over the house.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry, um-"

"It's okay, I'll have a quick drink and leave afterwards" I sighed and then put down Haeybi on his crib at the living room and lead Jeno to the kitchen. Luckily the kitchen is far enough that made everything we heard previously became unheard.

I covered myself with my hood so I could hide my red face of embarrassment from him. My hood was pulled by Jeno that makes my face could be seen and I quickly cover my face with my palms.

He pulled me closer to him and pat my back then bring my chin higher so he can see my eyes. He smiled then put back my hood to cover my face and then tie a ribbon knot underneath it.

"Done! you'll be just fine, okay? What can even you do about it? It's not your fault and It's human nature anyway" he laughs, and I couldn't do anything but to actually stay silent and agree to what he just said. I continue making Jeno a cup of hot tea even. Frankly, I don't make hot tea at home because I will never understand how many sugar, I should put per serving for someone other than myself.

I put around five spoonful of sugars, thinking it would be just nice. I put the cup in front of him and he took a sip. After a sip, he quickly removed the cup away from his hands, with a disgusted face pasted on him. "You want me to die, don't you? It's fucking sweet" he sighed and stands up and continued, "I'll do it, just sit here" he pulled me and make me sit on the chair he sat on earlier.

"Em? since when you're back?" I heard Doyoung's voice and I untie the knot so I could see his face properly.

"Eh, a few minutes ago and you? when did you finish?" he scratched his neck and cupped his red face then, turned his face to where Jeno is who was busy making his hot tea for himself.

"Huh? Jeno?" Doyoung walks to him and turned Jeno's body towards him. I just sat down observing them. At this point of time, Doyoung knows everyone in the world.

"You must've been tired working hard, here have some," Jeno started laughing out loud while giving the cup of tea to Doyoung. "Hey! Watch what you're saying you, little freak" Doyoung slapped his butt then took a sip. They seem really close just by Doyoung's words and actions.

Jeno walked towards me with another cup. "That's for your sister in law" I nod and look at him before he continues, "You can make one yourself isn't it?" He probably knows I deeply want him to make me a tea too. He let out a laugh and faced Doyoung. "Hey, have you ever tasted your sister's tea yet? You should try if you haven't" Doyoung took another sip of his tea then look at me.

"Hold up. Are you guys dating?" I shook my head and before I could even open my mouth, Jeno voice shut me from what I wanted to comment. "I wish lol" He said then winked at me. Ew, gross. I stood up then leave them talking alone before leaving to my room.