Chapter 15 I've A Gun

Start from the beginning

"Jasmine.  She - she was on the opposite side of the road and she cried looking at me.They took her." he cried.

"What are you saying?  Who took her?"

"The Russians. They took her."

"What? We'll find her. Okay? Call Carter. I'll get the men."

"Yeah."

I ended the call, closed my laptop and got out of my office to get Alec.

"Alec! Alec!" in a few seconds he was there with his gun.

"Yes sir?"

"Get the men. Russians are back.  They kidnapped Mason's girl. Tell them we're goin' to attack on their base where they keep the girls."

We've earlier also found that they keep the kidnapped girls in their base.  So this time also Jasmine's going to be there only.

"Yes sir.  The guards will be here in ten minutes."

"Good."

He took out his walkie talkie and did his work.

"What?" I heard a soft voice from a distance. It was familiar.

I looked around and saw Natalie standing outside her room in shock looking at me.

I walked up to her.

She fell down with the wall supporting her back. Tears building up in her eyes.

"Jasmine. They-they can't take her. She talked to me an hour ago.  What will  happen to her? " she mumbled.

I put my hands on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Hey! She's gonna be okay. We'll get her back and nothing will happen to her. You need to get in your room and lock the door. Don't go out. Stay in there. And I'll be back with her. Okay?"

I pull her up and take her in her room. She sits there for a second when someone knocks on the door.

I see Alec standing there. "Sir. The team is ready to leave whenever you say."

"Get my guns and I'll be there in a few seconds."
He nodded and left.

"I'm going. Just lock your door and don't leave. Even if anything happens. You never open the door." she nods.
I turn around to leave when she speaks.

"Damon. Promise me you'll bring Jasmine back."

"She'll be back in no time and nothing will happen to her." I promise.

She comes out of the bed and hugs me. She stays like that for a while and then I kiss her forehead.

"Please be safe." she says.

"I will." I smile politely and leave.

Wait. I kissed her? Why would I do that?  I can't think about this right now.

I call Mason to ask where he is while I walk down.

"Hey where are you?"

"I'm outside your mansion. Come fast."

"Just there." I end the call when I see Mason and Carter standing there and waiting for me.

"Carter did you get anything different?"

He shakes his head.
"Nope. I hacked their cameras and check the recordings. They took Jasmine to their base only."

"How long will it take to reach there?"

"Half an hour."

"Everyone! Get in the vans and and trucks and dont stop until we reach the base of the Russians!" I shouted.

Everyone started to get into vans and trucks. I got into my  Black Porche 911
Carrera GTS. while Mason and Carter got into their cars.

There are three vans guarding me from the front, two on each of my sides behind me is Carter driving and then Mason and behind him the rest of the trucks and vans are following.

I drive as fast as I can to reach the Russian base.

***
Natalie's pov

I've sitting in my room just thinking about what happened a few minutes back.

I was so scared for Jasmine that I hugged Damon.  He kissed me. My forehead. His hugs and kisses make me feel that I'm safe and nothing can happen to me.

Why do I feel this way?

It feels like its been forever since Damon went to save Jasmine. And I'm getting a bad feeling that something wrong my happen today.

I tried ignoring this feeling but I couldn't. Every second I think about them, I feel more scared.

What do I do?

I go downstairs to drink something. I open the fridge and find a carton of litchi juice. I take out a glass from one of the cabinets and pour the juice in the glass something touches my legs which makes me jump and the juice spills over my top.

I look down and see Oreo cuddling in my legs.

Ugh!  You cute creature! You ruined my top.

I fill my glass with juice and keep it on the kitchen counter and wipe the floor. Then I take the glass walk up to my room. I keep the glass on the night stand and walk in to my walk in closet.

I take my top off and open the wardrobe and search for some warm clothing when I feel something cold metallic in my hand. I freeze at the moment. Pulling out the cold metallic thing and all I see is a black gun. It fell out of my grip and touches the floor with a ding sound.

I quickly get down pick up the gun and keep it back, changed into a pair of ripped black jeans and a black hoodie and was about to close the door but then something struck my mind.

I've a gun.

An instant smirk was there on my face.

***
First! Guys there's a friend of mine Aisha Khan and I would if you guys read her story Consequences  (there is no U-Turn in love only consequences) 

The story is about Leyla whose father wanted her marry his friend's son Huseyin. But then she is confused between him and his brother Erdogan.  Who will she choose?
Written by -

  Who will she choose? Written by -

Do check out the book!

Back to TBBG!

How was it?  What do you think Natalie's going to do now that she has a gun? 

Wish me luck!  I entered TBBG for wattys2019 ! I need your wishes and prayers and support!

Vote Comment Share

Ñaînä 💕💕