Chapter 6: Trauma

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, please. If you don't listen and do what I say, you'll end up getting killed."

You silenced down and tried to hear what she had to say.

"Thank you. Now every chosen ones will sleep with Master Jeon if he says so and this usually happen when he sends in a lingerie for you to wear. You either can satisfy him or anger him. You'll be rewarded if you satisfy him and you'll get killed if you anger him. Now it's not my position to say which choice you should choose but you should already know which is best for you. And if you're willing to keep up with this, I promise, it'll make things easier. I'll help you get through this if you let me to." She said in a genuine voice.

You still stayed in silence as you were not sure what to do.

"And I'm really sorry that you have to go through all of this." Her head looked down as her tears started falling.

"Jess....you know it's not your fault." You softened.

"I'm sorry, but you just reminded me of my sister so much. She was also in your position  except she was the chosen one in Ponistor kingdom and she begged me to help her but I couldn't do anything. In the end, she tried to kill herself but then, Master Jeon risked his life to save her. He told me that because I was such a loyal person to him, he wanted to pay me back with that. And I was forever thankful for that. So you see, Master Jeon can be kind if you listen to him."

"Wait how did she got to be the chosen one in Ponistor kingdom?" You asked.

"She loved a guy from Ponistor kingdom and she followed him there but he betrayed her and offered her to the king." Her hands tensed up.

You then held her hand.
"It's okay, it's all over now. Master Jeon helped you so now you can relax." You smiled at her as she returns back.

"Thank you. I just want what's best for you as well that's why I'm telling you this."

"And thank you for telling me this. I'm ready. Tell me the instructions."

"You have to remember everything to what I'm about to tell you. Master Jeon likes girls who either are confident in bed or know nothing in bed. He hates the ones who feared him or the ones who disagree with him. He doesn't like dealing with dramatic girls. So you can choose one between the know it all or know nothing. Which one will you choose?"

"Know it all." You answered nervously.

"Oh? I thought you don't—"

"I'm willing to learn. I don't want to be the person who knows nothing and ask for their partner's help of what to do in bed. It feels pathetic and dumb." You frowned remembering what you did.

"I see he had touch you before." She smirked.

"Jess!"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop" she chuckled.

"For this choice, you have to be the one who pleasure him. Your pleasure doesn't matter. Remember. If you're able to do both then good for you but make sure he's satisfied."

"Noted." You said.

And she spent the rest of the time she had left explaining you what to do and what you should not do.

||

"Wow, never know sex could have this much varieties. But one last question, how did you know all of these?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Hmm, my boyfriend and his past servants."

"You have a boyfriend??"

"Yes Y/N, I have my own life too."