Chapter 11- "You dont fool anyone"

- Louis

I don't know why I even accepted the offer or no, actually just jumped right in. I mean, yeah it sounded right at the time but I never thought we were really getting serious about this. How the fuck is this even going to work out if we don't actually own any of our old songs? Or the fact we can't even use our old band name. I see no way how this will be working out. Yet, here we are all excited for a fucking project that if we are realistic is far from happening.

"Louis.." Harry called trying to regain my attention. But even if I tried Harry's music store was full of meaningless things begging me to play with them.

"Yeah?" I asked tossing my bounce ball I found to the wall and catching it successfully, fuck I should have became a athlete. I'm better at this, catching, tossing, kicking, not dealing with all this shit. I love it, not going to deny it, but the whole package is too much for the small prize.

"Forver young or Torn?"

"Those aren't our songs" I reminded him while playing with the rubber ball.

"Yes but they contributed to our success and besides I think they have meaningful lyrics." True. But I still don't see why I should give a damn when this is going nowhere. Take this rubber ball I am holding as an example, I could put effort and focus on it because I know if I drop it, throw it or simply just roll it there will be some kind of reaction, something to look forward to. One Direction-no sorry Harry,Niall, Zayn, Liam and I, don't know if we will actually bounce back.

"Please just pick one" Harry begged, I could sense a little bit of annoyance in his tone. Just like old times!

"Forever young, Torn is better but you and Liam will sing most of it while your girls by that i mean the rest of us sing backup"

"Your sarcasm seems to increased these past years" Harry remarked I replied with a smirk and a middle finger, because unlike with the rest of the lads, I feel like if I can be myself with him. My true self, a sarcastic, football playing loser who likes to sing. There's not really more to me..

"Okay so far, Forever young, What makes you beautiful, Live while we're young, little things and Midnight memories"

"Terrible, all of them! You still write? Include one of yours, these are lame."

" Louis.. You sang them all a year straight saying they were great" He remarked.Yeah but that was when we had no choice. It's not like I can say 'hey no I don't like it let's play dirty songs with strippers!' No, we had to protect our reputation. "Whatever, let's make a list then vote" I said, this time actually trying to think things through. "Louis?"

"Jesus Harry, I'm trying to concentrate here! What is it?"

"I've missed you. "

"I've missed you too"..and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.

.

We made three categories. The crappy sappy stuff we always used to play, the songs that never made it live, and finally our favorites songs (mine were of course, Harry's, that never made it out)

"Well I guess that's it! We'll probably discuss this with the rest of the guys" I said picking up my things and heading out.

"Hey Louis, wait!" Harry ran to his small book shelf picking up an old dark brown book?

"It's your turn" I didn't understand what he meant so i just smiled and thanked him for it and headed back home. But I couldnt help opening it on the way, there was a small fold in the paper almost as if done on pupose, so imstead of reading the first page I went straight to the middle where it said;

"Dear Louis I usually write to all of you, but today, it's just you I want to write about. You know, it's easy knowing youre hurt or upset, your eyes don't shine as bright when you are. I just want to say I'm sorry for whatever you are going through, you are the toughest man I know (kinda know). Thank you for making me smile when I'm upset, thank you for making me find meaning to my life when it feels like there is none. Thank you for making me smile even in my hardest days . Louis I don't think you know this but you change people, you make them stronger, happier, and braver. I wish I could do the same; I want your true smile to come back. We all miss it. Stay strong, be brave and smile for now your Louis is on its way."

A small note was in the bottom of the paper with Harry's handwriting, that read "You don't fool anyone. We all miss you." And with that I know I've always had a Louis.

- Awwwww I love this chapter so much. I hope you do too! Long time no see of that notebook eeh? It almost felt like it was... forgotten! (Ha! terrible joke sorry) Anyhow Thank you for reading I really am grateful love you lots.

Don't forget to comment/vote/ fan/ suggest whatever your lovely heart desires.