Chapter 6- Forgivness

Zayn cried for more than an hour, not even bothering to answer his business calls.He wasn't ready to go back to the best and worst moments of his life. He didn't feel prepared to reunite with his old mates, just by seeing Niall he was an emotional wreck. Can you Imagine seeing all four? No, he was going to break down right there, those strangers he once knew would see his soft spot, he was strong, and didn't want them to see him cry.But he couldn't leave it like that. Without anymore thought Zayn picked up the phone and dialed a old but familiar number.

"Hello?" A raspy voice said.

" Liam..."

"Yes? Who is this?" Liam questioned, you could hear a bit of confusion and relief in his voice.

"It's zayn" He answered, he was breathless and wasn't sure how to tell him, after all he had left the band first. Curse the moment Niall found him.

"Zayn it's so good to hear you! I've been trying to locate you, I'm on my way to London right now, did you get the news?" Well that was a waste of time, zayn thought. He had called Liam as a favor to Niall, since he was such a coward, the least he could do was get another member, besides not many fans will notice, in his mind he was irrelevant to the band success anyways.

"Yeah Niall came a couple hours ago and told me" he mumbled not sure how to hang up. The last thing he wanted was to have a little bonding time right now. He was close to crying at any moment, which for zayn would be his death.

"Niall? He knows about Simon? I thought I was the only one that knew.." Liam questioned.

"What does Simon have to do with Niall trying to get the band back?"

"wait Niall is what?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Simon. Pick me up at the airport and I will explain." Without another word liam had hanged up on him. Typical of Liam to leave everything half way. Maybe it wasn't Niall trying to get the band back but Simon, after all niall was the easiest to malupalate all you had to do was throw in confusing words. It all made sense to Zayn, Simon planned this!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Zayn debated on going to pick up liam for a moment, but he could not ditch him. It was Liam! The man who helped him with at his worst, but also the man who wasnt there when the band needed him. When zayn thought of Liam he felt the need to hug him and tell him how much he had miss him like old times, but also the disgust and the need to punch him in the face until he cried asking for forgivness also seemed pretty good idea for him. He would soon find out which one he would choose. He drove to the airport and was quickly spotted by an old acquaintance.

"Zayn?" a male voice called. The voice belong to a skinny man with dark patches under his eyes. His hair was short and shaggy clearly a comb hadn't passed him in days maybe even weeks. He hadnt shave either, his beard almost looked fake it was too long to belong to the man.

"it's me Zayn, Liam" no this couldnt be him. The man infront of him looked homeless, if it wasnt for the fact that his smile was as big as the old Liam Zayn would have thought it was a joke.

"Liam, what happen?" after the words came out of zayns mouth he imediatly regreted them. The only thing that assured him that the man was liam was his smile and it faded when Zayn unconsciously asked a stupid question.

Liam had told him how he bumped into drunk Louis one night and was blamed for all their misery. The man could live with the fact he had hurt so many people he loved so he began to gamble. Lost most of his fortune and was soon living back with his parents. He years later decided to end his life, he hated himself too much.But his loving family rescued him and sent him on a trip where he recently returned after hearing about Simon. He explain how Simon had desperately called asking him to please hear him out. He had also thought it was to get the band back. Simon had called and wished to meet up, because he was on the we've of dying.