Chapter 3 - Time

"Niall is that you?"

Niall couldn't find the words to express his feeling he wasn't even sure what to do, he slowly looked at that man who hadn't changed a bit, he still had those curls that looked like a mop instead of hair but were longer, much longer. He still had that smile that showed his dimples and even Niall thought was his best feature.

"Yeah, it's me" Niall answered not knowing what to do or say.

But Harry did, he knew exactly what to do. Hug his old friend, of course! As soon as Niall felt Harry's arms around him he hugged him back, just like old times. Actually the last time they hugged was when they had decided to say goodbye to One Direction. The day everyone's lives changed. The only two remaining.

"I guess this is it" Harry whispered tears running down his face.

"We could..Still work this ou-"

"How Niall? We can't! we aren't even half of the band!" Harry sobbed

"I know..." Niall finally gave up. Getting the awards that he had gotten. Each of the boys would have the awards that most mattered to them, that was the deal. Since Liam was the first to leave the band he had gotten most of the important ones such as most of the Brit's awards that meant a lot to him. There weren't much to choose from now since only Harry and Niall remain. Harry had gotten on of the last ones they have gotten and most of teen choice awards. Niall was the last to give up on the band, so he only got one. And it wasn't a statue, it wasn't very expensive either. It was the certificate.

Thank you for Participating in The X Factor

This certificate goes to: One Direction

For achieving: Third place in the The 7th series of The X Factor

"Well then...goodbye" Harry said opening his arms for a last "group" hug. Niall ran into his arms crying his eyes out, he didn't want this! He wanted to go back in time, X Factor days, 2010, 2011, 2012 ANYTHING! He just didn't want to say goodbye.

"We'll still talk right?" Niall asked.

"Of course, but I'll be taking a break for now, I'll be with my family. But when I come back you'll be the first I'll call!" Harry said.

Lies. That's all they were, Harry never called. Niall was too afraid to call himself, thinking he might be annoying him. Although Harry thought the same at the time, after a year of a break Harry wasn't sure how Niall was doing, what if he moved on? They weren't a single message or call, Niall had disappeared. But it wasn't that! He had fallen into depression. Although he did not tell anyone, he fought through it alone.

"So what brings you here Niall?" Harry asked bringing Niall back to reality.

"I-I....I want us back Harry, I'm going to get the band back!" Niall explained. Harry was surprise, Niall was the one who had started this. Harry once thought of this but never actually tried. And there the Irish lad was, the most vulnerable, wanting to do what he had been dreaming of for years!

"How are you going to do that? And how did you find me? And where have you been? And how are you? Do you have kids? A girlfriend? Are you married? Do you have a lover? Have you seen the other boys?" Harry busted out.

"woah, a question at a time Haz. And I'm not sure how I am, good I guess. And I just want give it a shot."

Harry smiled, that's all he could do. Unlike Niall he has been in contact with his old band mates. But it wasn't the same, although Niall was a bit older than harry. He saw him as a younger brother. And his mission was to protect him.

"so... Have you seen or heard of any of the other boys?" Niall asked breaking the awkward silence but harry didn't notice he was too happy to notice, he could jump and run around the street of happiness.

"Yes. Zayn's still in the music industry, don't you read Vrealz I have it in the store very cheap. It can update you with any news of the most successful music singers, songwriters and-"

"No harry. No. Just stop advertising I won't buy you anything" Niall said playfully, Harry would do this all the time years back, he would sell Louis some pair of old socks, he would have sold his dirty underwear if he could. But someone always found out and stopped him.

"sorry...well he's manager of this girl named Melanie Grerg and some boyband. Kind of funny huh?...since we were a band and now he kinda owns one haha" Harry said with a loud chuckle, it was nice knowing he still had his terrible humor.

"Is that all you know? Because I don't know anything!" Niall asked.

Harry did know what had been of another members life, Louis Tomlinson. Harry had a deep obsession over him, love. Not the kind that friendships do or even lovers, this was different,somehow more sincere. Brotherhood. Louis being the eldest always protected Harry, taught him new things, and made him see the world beyond the barriers people set themselves. "Larry Stylinson" as some fans used to call them never really was a romance, but a bromance. It was a disappointment when he found out he had married a beautiful young lady, and had not bothered to acknowledge him, they had promised to be each others best men.

"Yes I do- Louis." Harry whispered, not wanting to reveal his somewhat bitter feelings towards him.

"Great which one should I convince- wait I did convince you right..to join, because I have a speech I coul-"

"yes Niall you did, and I'll go for Louis, we have unfinished business...you go find Zayn, it won't be hard he's a public figure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's little tiny note

SORRY IT SUCKS BUT HERE IT IS

Next chapter hope to be better, wuv you!