Chapter 1- Lost and Found

Fame got to Zayn Malik?

One Direction a four piece now!

Liam Payne goes solo!

One Direction goes separate directions!

Niall woke up by the sound of his annoying phone ringing, although this time he was grateful he was awake. The dream or nightmare was terrifying, as well as past. He was very grateful that his phone woke his up the worst part of the dream he knew was coming. The part that makes him cry the most. He quickly picked up the phone trying to avoid that memory.

"He- hello?"He said trying to talk as normal as he could, but who can blame him, they were calling at 3 am in the morning.

"umm hi" answered a familiar voice to Niall, as he heard those two short words he immediately awaken.

"Andy...Andy Samuels is that you?!" Niall asked, although he knew that voice anywhere it was his old friend's voice... or at least it used to be.

"The one and only" Andy replied with a chuckle amused by Niall's excitement "I called to uh- well- I'm moving to the US with my wife and my daughter, and while I was packing I found this notebook some fan gave it to me, a long time ago ,I guess I forgot to give it to you lads, sorry. I called Zayn and Louis but no one answered, they might have change number I don't know...then called Liam..guess his pride is pretty big.. Wouldn't blame him... So yeah I have this notebook and thought maybe you would like to have it, you know, read what fans sent you just like old times!" he continued.

Niall gave a small smile, he knew that wasn't the reason of his call, Andy missed them too. He missed the fame, the girls, the parties, everything. Of course he was already happily married but he missed old times and most importantly he missed Liam. Andy and Liam were not in speaking terms after they got in a fight years back when Liam found Danielle and Andy kissing. He was truly in love with her and hated to see the people who he loved the most betrayed him. Although Niall knew Andy was truly sorry, he also had it clear it would be hard for his old friend to forgive Andy, even more when the person who Andy was moving to the US was Danielle Peazer. His wife.

"Sure, why not" Niall replied.

"Great I'll send it to you! Do you still have the same address?"

"yeah" Niall answered.

"great I'll leave it there- so how's Liam?"Andy asked, the question hitting Niall in his vulnerable spot. He didn't know. He had no idea how his old friend was... Even worst the last time they talked, Niall was sobbing him to go back, to join One Direction again. His friend said no. But he vowed to keep in contact, he never did. That was the last time Niall had talked to him. As well as Andy, Niall missed him. He needed him. Niall feared he would die alone, without saying goodbye to his old friend.

"Hello? Niall, you still there?" Andy called from the other side of the phone.

"yes, I'm here. And no sorry I haven't heard of Liam, at all. Sorry." Niall answered holding back tears.

"oh...well, I'll send the notebook to your flat tomorrow bye..," Andy said before he hung up.

---

The next day Niall woke up extra early knowing today would be the day he would see Andy once again. Niall saw Andy as a time clock,were seeing him or hearing his voice might make him time travel back to the time where everything was peaceful and blissful. He decided to "casually" be outside enjoying the beautiful day. He ran to the door but disappointment striked him when he found a notebook gently placed on his door step. Niall sadly picked up the notebook and went to the living room. He just threw himself on the couch and read the small sticky yellow note it had "Sorry it's in bad shape mate, but better than nothing right? Andy." Gently removing the yellow note, he began to examine the notebook. It was dirty and most of just the pages where already turning a bit yellow. Where did this lad keep this notebook? Niall thought as he finally opened it and read the first page.

As Niall read the first page of the book he remembered the love he had for the music how grateful he was to the fans and when he was doing it for the love not the money. It was if the notebook somehow 'found' the old him.