Chapter 5- Flashback

"Here's the thing Zayn," Niall anounced trying his best to be confident "We want the band back, Harry and I, we need you.. We want One Direction back all five."

Zayn looked at Niall for awhile not bothering to answer just staring.No one spoke for more than 10 minutes. It was an awkward silence at first but they became a custom to it.

"No." Zayn answered emotionless.

Niall didn't blame him, Zayn actually had a bright future he was doing what he wanted. He was still in the music business, but without the pressure of the cameras and fans invading his privacy, which he cherish.

Without another words. Niall stood up and left the old notebook softly at his desk.

"Here" Niall said with a smile "this helped me... maybe it could do the same for you."

Those were Niall's last words before leaving that office, he prayed Zayn would think this through. He didn't want this to end here. Not yet.

Zayn looked at the notebook and opened it to a bent page, were Niall obviously wanted him to read.

"Dear One Direction

Racism is taking over. I hate it. Why hate on Zayn right? He is the sweetest boy I've never met. Haha! He's so sweet with us on twitter, even through hate. Why did you deactivate. :( Most of the fandom went crazy, crying, just looking at your username that was no longer available. To be honest you have the best voice of all! Your high notes make each performance unbelievable. I hope you're not mad. I'm so sorry we let you down. We made you feel not worthy of YOUR BAND! One Direction belongs to every single on of you. Don't listen to the hate, listen to the love. Millions and millions of love you get. You are Loved and missed." Zayn put his head on the desk, covering his face while he cried. No one was there to watch but he was still embarrassed.

----

November 10th 2016

"I can't take this any longer!" Louis shouted.

He looked once more at the news paper claiming Harry was with another blonde, and for winning Villain of the year 4 years straight, he was nominated for manwhore of the century. Harry was crying his eyes out. He knew he wasn't any of this, but he was tired of being known for such a thing. It was like the media knew where it hurt Harry the most.

"Louis please. There's no need to yell," Zayn told, lying on the couch while scrolling through twitter with his phone, as if nothing was going on" Harry will get over it like always, you are overreacting again"

Louis was furious, his bestfriend was crying while his other friend was there not giving a fuck. But Zayn too had his fair share of scandals, but he was aware they choose this hell. "Well what if he doesn't Zayn? I don't want him to end up like you! Just look at you, doing drugs. Disgusting."

Zayn lost it there- he stood up his jaw locking at throwing his phone at the corner - which broke immediately once it hit the wall.

"Look you don't have to bring up me smoking in every fucking conversation - you smoke too, stop being such a hypocrite instead why don't you do something useful and comfort your boyfriend" Zayn snapped. "Oh and by the way I hope you enjoy seeing Harry and I in the same rehab"

It was there. No more, Louis was just like a mother once they messed with Harry he went crazy. Louis punched Zayn's jaw with as much force as he could. It would have been painful if Zayn hadn't been fueled with adrenaline, his eyes turned dark. His fist tightened until his knuckles were white. He knew he did wrong, it was a low blow for Louis. That's why he had said it. But that wasn't enough to stop him, his anger had overpowered him. Before he knew he had Louis on the floor punching his face.

He had advantage for two seconds until Louis found the way to throw him off. They were both enjoying causing one another pain. Niall was in Harry's room comforting him. Liam wasn't there this time to stop them. He had left. He left the band. Each others anger had disappeared. They were punching each other because of the rage they had towards Liam. He had left them- abandon them, when they needed him the most. They missed him.

"What are you doing!?" Niall cried running up to Louis and taking him off Zayn. They both looked at each other, their eyes dark, full of fuming anger.

"Get off me" Louis elbowed Niall.

Harry and Niall were both frighten. The partners in crime looked at each other with such loathe.

"Sorry guys. I'm out, I'm- i'm sorry." Louis murmured storming up into his room crying.

Zayn rubbed off the blood that was dripping of his lips and waddled up to the corner picking up his broken phone before looking at the two frighten boys and shaking his head, he too called it a quits on the band and left.