Chapter 13- Bonding

"Okay, why did the picture do to jail?" Harry asked trying to contain his laugh.

Everyone sighed as Harry gave his 26th 'last joke'. The first one was funny, it made all the boys laugh but by this time all they wanted was to shut him up. They rolled their eyes and just hoped for someone to come in and interrupt this terrible 'meeting'.

"No guesses? Okay fine I'll tell you. It was framed!" He said bursting out in a fit of giggles.

"Mate, what are you planning to do with your life? I mean your close to you thirties and you still giggle like a toddler on Christmas" Louis stated.

"I was planning on becoming a comedian like an old pal , but then I decided to become a stripper instead. Not to brag but Im quite an avid pole dancer."

Louis eyed him giving Harry the dirtiest look he could. He had recently confessed to the rest of the lads that he bought a strip club, but after meeting his devoted Christian wife he sold it. His wife to this day never knew he owned one.

"Age makes you a sassy son of a bitch." Louis remarked giving Harry the most artificial smile he could manage to pull off.

"Age? Dude we are still in our twenties you sound as if we where thirty seven" Niall laughed spinning in zayn a office chair.

"Well it feel like it... I rather die young then get old a withered!" Louis exclaimed.

"Let us die young or let us live forever!" Liam sang dramatically doing hand movements. Niall joined in humming to the old tune and Louis whistled pretending to be annoyed by his comment being turning into a musical.

"Okay guys concentrate! We have the music the security make up and hair artist, location, band, the mi-"

"We got the songs, we already got Lou Teasdale to help us, Josh and Dan agreed to play the songs in the back and I got another friend if we need him, security is checked off because I called your handy dandy assistant and she took care of it." Louis informed.

"You did all that?" Harry asked in amazement. How could the most unorganized human ever to walk on earth have done all of that in a matter of days? Simple he didn't.

"By 'we' I actually meant Niall and that blonde chick. But I was there supervising, Soo you're welcome."

All the boys rolled their eyes and congratulated Niall for doing a great job almost putting the whole show together.

Each moment lead closer and closer to what thousands of people were unprepared for, but were soon to be exposed to: fate.

----
Sorreehhh this is short and sucks, I left it half way when I hear the whole "Zayn left the band thing" and I needed time to recover. (A lot of time.) thanks for waiting and supporting love you lots.

Please vote/comment/ fan do whatever your lovely hearts desires. ( I feel like this became my signature lol)