Chapter 8 -Goodbye

"Louis youre here!" Niall welcomed with his usual warm smile extending his arms for a hug. Which Louis could not deny. He let his mind flow into old memories, their laughs, jokes, and cries.

"Welllp let's get over this" Zayn sighed  interupting the small moment louis and niall were having without another word he entered the small hotel.

They all entered and asked for Simon without speaking to eachother, only giving small smiles to one another. And by that I mean Niall smiling at everyone and to not seem rude they returned them to him.

"Simon Cowell sign out last night" the young blue eyed brunette informed with pitty eyes " are any of you Liam Payne?"

"me" Liam raised his hand as if they were back in primary.

she gave a small smile before handing him a small piece of paper. without any hesitation liam read it out loud;

My dearest Liam

   I am sure I will not make it past tonight but I could not find the courage to call you so I wrote this letter. Sadly I only have contact with you, so as a final wish I would like you to find your brothers, the boys who you  once shared a band with and show each one this letter.

When I gave each one that yes I knew I had unconsciously adopted five. I am extremely proud of each one of you and have followed your steps even at the end.

I remember every headache you boys would give me. Since day one you made my life busy, from those dumb  prank calls to those tweets with unnessary language . I know I have dissapointed you all and I will regret not allowing myself to say sorry, and its too late so I will give you a small advice I would have loved to have had years back, and that now I regret. Dont let pride eat you, dont let it stop you, dont make it control you.

And that was it. 

"did the man look ok...?" Zayn asked with a voice that seemed to not belong to him. The young women just lowered her head avoiding eye contact while shaking her head. Defeat and anger ruled zayn's thoughts as he stormed outside the back door and into the an alley. This had to be some sick joke, how dare simon just leave a simple paper with nothing meaningful not an actual goodbye not an actual sorry just a simple unconvincing advise he must have just made up.

" you know he was never good with words" Liam  defended.

"stop it liam! just stop defending him, hes a jerk and you know it, fuck!" Zayn cried punching the brick wall in a small alley.  Zayn fell to the ground sobbing, letting all the unknown feelings flow out.  He no longer cared about the way he "looked" but the big hole the smal note had caused.

Niall slowly walked up to the defeated man and fell with him, knealing down if his friend would be defeated so would he.  Harry followed getting on his knees showing he is still there he is still a friend. Louis sighed and decided to take action on simons advise and  not let pride take over him. Lastly Liam fell to the ground but unlike the rest he hugged zayn and cried with him.

" im sorry I let all of you guys down, im sorry I broke and gave up"

They no longer felt like strangers,  they felt like a family, a broken one but it was still there; however this time they had no father to guide them.