Chapter 10- The plan

-Niall

It's all set. I will meet up with Zayn and fix the legal issues since we can no longer be called One Direction due to copyright problems. It really didn't bother me I think we need a new look anyway, but no one else seemed to agree with me. Harry and Louis will be figuring out the songs to sing that day and find a way to spread the word to our fellow fans, if we still have any. Liam will find and convince Lou Teasdale to help our look. We all chose Liam since he the one with the most 'drastic' change.

"Hey hot stuff, long time no see." I greeted Zayn's hot blonde assistant.

"Niall"

"Ahh you remember my name. I bet Zayn told you about the meeting, me and him have. It's top secret, but maybe a kiss would make me spill the beans"

" First it's 'he and I or him and me' and yes he told me. And 'spill the beans?' is that your pick up line, really? No Niall." She said with a disgusted face, but behind that face, I kind of saw a little smile creep through.

"How bout no kiss but a date?"

She looked up with the most emotionless face I've seen and shook her head. "you're late to your meeting"

"Yeah, but spending time with you is worth it" I confessed.

"Go away" the beautiful lady argued but this time with a surprising little giggle.

"Only because you asked nicely." I answered.

I was about to knock on Zayn's door when I overheard him yell.

"You fucking have your own fortune! No, No, No! You are not keeping my house- because it's mine...Ha! You have memories?... Of what? me fucking you? All I am asking for is too respect my shit! I will keep the house, fuck!" Zayn screamed at what I think was a phone.

"You know what keep everything, keep it all. Motherfucking gold-digger! Just leave me alone!" Everything suddenly went quiet and I was debating on whether or not to knock.

"Niall, I know you heard that. I can see your shadow under the door" Zayn called, Shit.

I cursed myself as I entered and sat down in Zayn's office. Unlike his tone on the phone he seemed happy, like if hadn't just experience the Kardashian's new series finale hit.

"Hello Niall, let's get this over with shall we?" He simply said turning his huge screen facing me.

"Are you okay? " I asked trying to understand his bipolar behavior.

"Yes, I mean how couldn't I? I have a great job, successful, got out of rehab, I'm still richer than I could ever comprehend, yeah life is drowning me with joy and happiness"

"That's great. I too have been doing great, I became president of Hawaii and own half of England- oh and I married this hot Victoria Secret model and we are planning to visit Mars next year"

"Mars?"

"Yeah the red planet, I heard it has great star gazing views." I tried to Joke, but it sounded better in my head.

"You couldn't be more realistic, come on Niall, at least I tried!" Zayn said with a small chuckle.

"Hey if we were going to fantasize lives, I rather have mine be better." I said trying not to laugh. But it was useless before I knew it we were both laughing uncontrollably. After a while of really talking about our crappy lives, I realized mine wasn't the worst. Yes loneliness is a feeling that no one should have to face for so long of a time. However Zayn, he got married to what he thought the love of his life an after the 'happily ever after' came the real part. Where you get bored of the lifestyle, because you stop trying to showing how much you love them. After some rough patches, Zayn and Perrie decided to call it a quits. He fell into deep depression and got addicted. But later met Katherine in rehab, a new woman who made him see the good side of life again and after only a year of meeting one another they got married, but sadly she only wanted the money and fame, and after Zayn's fame officially faded away his wife wanted divorce. Now she wants not only the business but half his fortune, or the house. But how would Zayn give away the thing he cherished the most? His home where he did whatever he wanted and expressed his feeling and wrote down so many of his stories on a wall?

"So why were you in were rehab, what were you addicted to? Did you do some kind of drug.. or was is tobacco again." I uttered brutally. Zayn didn't mind though, he simply shook his head laughing.

"Why does everyone think that? Nah, I was there for gambling addiction."

"Oh, sorry" I said. It was quiet after that I thought about the idiot I am for thinking the worst of my friend. After a long silence Zayn stood up and opened the door. "We can work on this tomorrow; I had enough of talking and thinking of the past"

"Yeah, I have things to do actually. Just remember to not let the past overpower you Zayn, there's still a world ahead of you. I might even consider taking you to Mars with my smoking hot vogue model"

"She was a Victoria secret model, and thanks I'll tell Mary about the great advice you can give" He said with a big smile.

"Who's Mary?"

"My assistant, the one you've been annoying to death,"

"That's her name! Tell her Irish do it better" I affirmed before walking out and leaving Zayn laughing.

..

Hello reader!

What did you think?

I liked this chapter because it has the Bae (incase it isn't obvious it Zayn!)

Who's your favorite member?

Vote/fan/comment/suggest? J I you read this I love you.