Chapter 32: Stupid, stupid feelings

Gellert POV:

A shivering Queenie came into my room, tears streaming down her face. 'Queenie? Vhat is the matter?' I asked, walking over to her.
'I WANNA SEE JACOB!' She screamed, 'I TRIED BUT I SLIPPED UP AND THEY CAUGHT ME AND-'
'Queenie.' I interrupted, 'I'm still going to help you see Jacob.' She smiled at me, calming down and taking a seat by the window, I joined her. 'Ve make mistakes, but you are loyal to me...I value that most. You accepted my offer and yes, you faltered but you were still obeying my orders.' I was a little mad Queenie hadn't been able to acquire any knowledge about Albus but she's one of my most trusted Acolytes, I need to keep her close. There was a silence as Queenie rubbed her eyes and stopped crying, 'he was strange.' She murmured. My eyes met hers as she continued, 'very polite...I guess that's because he's British, the accent was wonderful and for a 51 year old he looked younger than I expected.' She spoke hesitantly, she knew Albus was a bit of a touchy subject with me.
'Hasn't changed one bit.' I smiled.
'What are we going to do now?' She asked, pulling her coat tighter around her shoulders.
'I know it's hard, but ve have to vait. They need to make the first move.' I moved my focus to the mirror, my eyes were playing up and I didn't know why.
'Why do they have to make the first move?'
'Because Queenie, ve aren't ready yet'
'But...we have everything that-'
'Mentally.' I got up from my chair and felt immediately faint, sitting quickly back down I gripped my aching head.
'Grindelwald?' Queenie got up.
'Don't fuss.' I muttered, standing up slowly and making my way to the bed. It probably had something to do with the fact I hadn't slept In days. 'Leave me, I vant to be alone.' I ordered. Queenie obediently left. I relaxed into bed, letting myself drift off as I usually would.

'Gellert!' Albus called, waving at me from the top of the hill. I ran up and embraced the young red head into my arms, kissing his cheeks as he giggled.
'I love you.' I stated, kissing down his neck, thirsty for him.
'I love you too.' He smiled, his hands ran through my hair, my hands gripped his hips as I pushed down on him. 'Gellert!' He protested, trying to push me off but I persisted as he continued to giggle. 'You're hopeless you know that right?' He asked, finally giving in and willingly let me remove his clothing.
'I have to make the most of my visits.' I explained, running my hands down his soft skin sending goosebumps up his arm.
'You miss me that much?' He asked, his eyes stared back into mine.
'You know I do.' I whispered, kissing him gently as I lay him back down on top of the grass. 'I love you so much Albus.'
'I love you too Gellert.' He grinned, bringing our lips together before we broke apart. I kissed down his stomach to just about his waist, holding him tighter to me. 'Do you remember when your aunt almost caught us?' He laughed.
'Don't remind me, and that's incorrect I believe she actually DID catch us.' I grimaced, cringing at the thought.
'What are you talking about? She didn't walk in!' Albus grinned.
'No, but she certainly gave me a good talking to.' I smirked, remembering the awkward conversation. I leaned forward as I sucked on Albus' neck.
He smiled, 'A-at least it w-wasn't Aber-Aberforth.' 
'I'm not sure vhat's vorse.' I paused before continuing. Albus tugged off my clothes, lazily picking at the buttons. The touch of his skin on mine making my heart beat faster. I felt his breath on my neck as I left a mark, running my finger over it gently before starting on another. His hands ran up my back, nails scratching me gently before I pulled away. God how I've missed this. Laying a gentle kiss on his cheek I lay down on him. 'Can we just lay here?' I mumbled.
'Why?' Albus asked, intertwining our fingers.
'Because, I just vant to forget everything...just for a second.' I explained, 'I vant to believe all this is real for a few moments before I have to go back.'
Smiling sadly, Albus complied. Holding me closer, I heard the faint sound of his breath, as if it really was real. Sometimes I had a hard job remembering it wasn't, which was both good and bad.

I was suddenly awake as I felt a gentle hand shake me awake.
'Grindelwald,' Vinda whispered. Once I had realised it was her, I sat bolt up right, swatting her off me.
'What is it Vinda?' I asked, annoyed she had interrupted me as I stood up.
'Carrow is asking for you...she said-'
'I think she is quite capable of talking for herself.' I interrupted, walking towards the door, loathing Vindas annoying voice rambling for no reason.
'Stop ignoring me...you're...you're only damaging the cause!' She argued. Anger rose within me as I swiftly turned around a walked into our faces were only centimetres apart.
'I think you'll find it's you damaging the cause vith your stupid, stupid feelings.' I spat, as I feared she was starting to value her part and me more than the cause itself. Queenie has already become my new trusted Acolyte so Vinda can get over herself. I left the room, going to find what Carrow wanted from me.
'You vanted to see me?' I asked, sitting down opposite Carrow, Abernathy was probably comforting Vinda after my words, the two are quite close.....maybe he has feelings for her...I wouldn't know but I certainly hope.
'I have something...important to ask of you.' Carrow smiled, her long nail circling the edge of the cup she had been drinking coffee out of. 'My son has just finished school.....Amycus...he's currently home with his father but...well.....I was thinking...if he'd be aloud here? My daughter too, Alecto,' She asked, her eyes gleaming evilly.
'This is...no place for children.' I told her, wondering why she even would ask such a thing.
'They're 18, hardly children. Please, I need this, that school fills Amycus' head with rubbish! He doesn't believe he has blood superiority, he's befriended mudbloods, the entire school is atrocious!' She ranted, shaking her head in anger, 'I've raised him to think as we do, that school has RUINED him...I need to undo the mess they've caused.' She begged.
I didn't agree with a word she was saying, on the other hand this would mean another Acolyte, and keeping her happy. It was in my best interest to do as she says. 'Alright...they can come but if they do anything to threaten the cause it will be reported to me immediately.' I nodded, not looking forward to having this stupid children here.
Carrows twisted grin widened, 'You won't regret this.' She bowed her head before rushing off, presumably to send an owl.

I want to keep this fic smut free, I might change my mind in the future but if I do then I'll put a warning