Prologue with Character Sketch

Silent is very powerful word, it’s different from person to person. Anyway Psychology says that Brilliant people always be silent. I think it’s true because Silence matches to our own ASR. he’s very silent. His most speakabale words are Hmm, Ok, What? And Why?

Not everyone gets the same version of Arnav, for some people he’s purest soul and for some he’s the cold hearted asshole!!!! He have his own silent zone, and he’s most interesting persons to talk to. Some author said

“Your words have power to burn and melt so many souls”. So
whenever he speak he choose his words wisely. But his intense eyes melts so many girls hearts for him.

If situation turns opposite to him then he make sure that he will make opposite person guilty by his silence. He’s silent that doesn’t mean he’s boring. He’s mystifying. Unique. Observant.

And above all attractive in his own way. They just open up with their closed one. And Mrs. Anjali Shyam Jha is waiting for that close one for her brother Chote.

This is how our ASR is, what happens when most talkative person meet with most silent person and that for long life?? Let’s start the journey of Silentwala Love.

Character Sketch:

Arnav Singh Raizada: hope now all know that what kind for person he’s. Some author said.....
Behind Silent People there is a an Incredible thinking Machine Working”. That’s why he’s running his AR Company, it’s no 1. Company in fashion industry.

Anjali Singh Raizada: Elder Sister of ASR, very humble and down to earth woman, her only wish is get a perfect life partner for her brother.

Shyam Jha: Famous Lawyer and Husband of Anjali. He’s like Son instead of Son-in-law of Raizada’s.

Subhadra Singh Raizada: in short Nani, she’s very caring towards her grandchildren. After her daughter and son in-law’s death she took care of Arnav and Anjali.

Khushi Kumari Gupta: Bubbly girl, more talkative, studying her master degree Jain College Delhi. She’s ample of Gupta family.

Shashi Gupta: father of Khushi, down to earth person. Care and love his daughter more.

Payal Gupta: elder Sister of Khushi and Married to her college friend Shivam Wadia and have one cute son Shiyal Wadia.

Other characters will be introduced when story progress, i don’t know whether i will end up this as long or short story. As i promised i am giving try for this. Because i received so much Love for this story as Two shots, hope will continue in this also.