cuddling

Tom Riddle -
He often has his arm under your neck as you lay on your side, facing him as you sleep. Hi other hand rests either on your hip or in your hair, just sitting there over your neck as his fingers trace back and forth, tangling in your locks. He wraps his legs around you, and pressed his lips your your forehead everytime you start to stir, just so you didn't wake up and decide to leave his hold.

Lucius Malfoy -
He rarely cuddles you. He's not a very cuddly person. When you're laying in bed and he comes home from work late at night, he'll slip under the covers and wrap an arm around your waist, pressing a kiss to your bare shoulder. He rests his head just behind yours, the feeling of his breath hitting the back of your neck soothing you into a peaceful sleep.

Gregory Goyle -
He would be the little spoon often, his head resting on your stomach as you read a book in the common room. He would just lay there, looking at the fire or sleeping. His hands would play with your bottom of your shirt, but he wouldn't try anything risky.

Vincent Crabbe -
He loved to rub your back. He would let you lay your head on his shoulder as you curled into his side. He would softly trace his finger underneath your shirt and up and down your spine. He loved the way it have you goosebumps and he smiled at the small himself you would make as he did it.

Blaise Zabini -
You and Blaise rarely laid down together. Blaise hd a history with girls, so you thought that if you didn't tempt him, he wouldn't try anything and you would stay together for longer. Blaise knew what you were trying to do, and he had no intention of leaving you. He had no intention of disrespecting you, either. So later at night, when you would pass out in the common room or something,he would carry you up to bed. He would take your shoes off for you and press a kiss to your temple, lightly running his fingers through your hair. Your roommates would smile at him and then say goodbye as he left, leaving you asleep with a smile on your face.

Draco Malfoy -
Draco wasn't the one for cuddling, but he did let you straddle him. He would purposely sit in the centre of the couch in the common room, his legs spread wide open so there was enough room for you to sit in his lap. You would it facing him, your legs either side of his waist as his hands rested on your hips, his lips attached to yours in ecstacy as you rocked back and forth, torturing him over his pants.

Pansy Parkinson -
She was the little spoon, hands down. She was the shy kind of gay, which made you think she was bloody adorable every second of the day. She would come and lay with you on the couch in the common room or on your bed in the dorm that you shared, and snuggle into your side as you read your favorite book for the eight hundredth time. You would wrap your arm around her and she would watch your eyes scan the pages, then start reading also. As you go to turn the page, she'd stop you and mumbled "i'm not done yet", making you chuckle and kiss the top of her head.

Severus Snape -
He would lay down with you and recite stories to you. You would lay your head on his chest and listen to his voice as he slowly ran his fingers up and down your upper arm, sending you into an easy and peaceful sleep.

Theodore Nott -
He would constantly have his hands around your waist, his head between your boobs as he slept peacefully. You would often take advantage of his position and use his head to rest your book against as you read in the dully lit room, which he didn't mind.