how he kisses you

Tom Riddle -
He was always having to touch you. He would hold your hand or place his hand on your thigh while you are and talked in the great hall. But when it came to kissing you, he would never do it in public. He wasn't big on PDA. However, when you were alone, his kisses would range from sweet and gentle, to him pushing you against a wall and pinning you there. It all depended on his mood. No matter what, though, he would never intentionally hurt you, or make you do anything you didn't want to. He was as gentle as possible when it came to you, scared that if he was cruel he would lose you.

Lucius Malfoy -
Lucius rarely took the time out of the day to kiss you. He would simply peck your cheek or temple as he made his way out of the house for work. If he had to go quickly, he would rush and mumbled, not very audible to anyone but himself. If you came by the ministry to visit or drop off lunch, he would press a soft kiss to your hands infront of his colleagues. They all knew that meant you were his.

Vincent Crabbe -
He liked to kiss your cheek and your jaw the most. Often when you fell asleep reading in the common room, he would kiss your cheek and slide out from under you, pulling a blanket over your cold, peaceful body as he left.

Gregory Goyle -
He rarely kissed you because of Malfoy's crude demeanor, but when he did, it was magical. He held onto your waist and looked you deep in the eyes, tucking any stray hairs from your face and behind your ear. He would let his lips softly brush yours, as if he was waiting for you to pull away, before he let himself fully kiss your lips. He always smiled into the kiss.

Blaise Zabini -
Blaise constantly felt the need to make you blush. He would kiss the back of your neck during potions class and whisper sweet nothing in your ear as he did. One morning as you were brewing a sample love potion he whispered "the entire room smells like you. I must be in heaven," as he kissed behind your ear, making you turn a bright red shade as Snape walked past.

Draco Malfoy -
He knew how to kiss you that drive you wild. His hands would be tangled in your hair or on your thighs as he kissed you. He would always pull away unexpectedly, then crash back into you. He often pressed you against a wall or a surface he could dominate you easily on. He knew you were the little, so he took advantage of that. Everyone would know, the second you entire the common room after a long day of being a bitch, he would be right there, waiting to snog you half to death.

Pansy Parkinson -
She was shy when it came to kissing in public, so you didn't kiss her unless she was clear on what she wanted you to do. When you were back in your dorm, she would sit in your lap and you would hold her waist as she kissed you with all the passion in the world. On the platform at the end of each year, she would kiss you just as passionately, infront of everyone, just as a reminder that you were never going to leave her.

Severus Snape -
He was always rather emotionless, and often he would have nightmares. You would turn on your nightstand light and roll over to hold his hands as he cried about Lily Evans. You would wait until he woke up and let him kiss you gently. "I love you just the same," he would assure you, then let you hold him as he drifted back to sleep. He loved her still, but she was gone. He loved you too, and that was what mattered to you.

Theodore Nott -
His hands would lightly trace your cheeks as he stepped forward, staring into your eyes. His thumbs would drag across your cheek bones and you would lick your lips as he tilted his head, leaning in slightly. He would always stop, incase you didn't want to, so you continued moving forwards to press your lips against his as he deepened the kiss. He would always pull away from you with something sweet to say. Anything from "have a good day, sweetheart" with a sweet blush to "see you tonight" with a suggested smirk.