Marcus// Dangerous

Start from the beginning

"Is it... Marcus?" You asked quietly, pure horror shown in your eyes as Ryan tried to pull off the hoodie. A breath of relief left your mouth once you recognised the boy as Matt. But you didn't stop worrying, though. He was also your friend and it hurt to see Matt in pain.

"Wait, where's Marcu-" you were cut off mid-sentence as the door opened again. You turned around to see your boyfriend slightly limp to the living room, a couple of groans and curses leaving his mouth. There was a noticeable frown on his face, but when Marcus's eyes met yours, his gaze softened immadiately as he opened his arms for you. He knew how much you'd stress when he wasn't around so he'd always greet you with a warm hug. You sprung into his arms, squeezing him as you breathed in his scent.

"How are you?" Marcus asked as he pulled out, cupping your cheeks and caressing them tenderly.

You scoff "How am I? Marcus, you came back from a fight. I nearly fuking (lol) went out of my mind when I realized you weren't here, with everyone else," you whisper-shouted, a sigh leaving your lips after the words. You tugged on your hair nervously, looking away for a moment.

He nodded his head. "Well, I'm alright. No one's dead, that's good," he said more loudly now, probably wanting others to hear as well.

Marcus's hands left your face and he started walking to the couch, but you stopped him by putting your hand on his shoulder. He turned to look back at you as you looked at his left leg. "What happened to your leg?" You frowned, deciding to look up at his deep brown eyes.

"It's nothong. Nothing serious," he answered, shrugging it off.

"But you're limping," you stated sternly.

Marcus sighed. "I just got knocked down on the floor while fighting and I landed on it. It's alright, just a bruise," he tried reassuring you, but you didn't take it. "Look, you go get some rest and wait for me until I come, then we can both do something, alright sugar?" He offered before you could speak up again.

You looked at the floor, feeling bad for not being able to help. "But can I help with something? Anything?" You asked hopefully.

"No, honey. I don't want you to get involved in all of this. We can do everything by ourselves. Now, go," he said softly and he kissed your forehead, walking to the boys.

You stayed in the same place for a moment. It really pissed you off that you couldn't help them because Marcus, being the over-protective boyfriend he is, wouldn't let you do such things. And all the stuff with Jason definitely wasn't helping you at all.

"How's Matt? Is he going to be alright?" You heard Marcus say before you walked out, in a completely different, much more stern and serious voice than he talked to you. He had a good reputation and he was dangerous, but not around you.

You went to your bedroom and plopped down on the bed with your phone in your hand, staring at it's black screen as if hoping it would somehow just make all the problems disappear. You knew that Marcus must've been really busy and stressed at the moment and now that Matt is hurt badly, he's responsible for it and has to take care of the situation.

You decided that it was the best if you didn't tell Marcus about the threatening and just try and deal with it by yourself. You might not be the strongest person, but you definitely weren't weak either - if anything, a couple years ago you would even get in trouble for beating people up. And considering that, you thought that you could handle yourself just alright, all you needed was a plan.