Chapter Four

The morning was usual the next day. But the members were ignoring Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't mind though. He was used to silence.

The members were really conscious around him. No matter what they won't get close to Junghyun. From their knowledge and experience Junghyun was just a brat who gave them a super hard time.

Their minds were screaming at them to bully the maknae. But their hearts were not agreeing with their minds. They felt the need to protect the maknae. Their baby brother.

But nonetheless they gave up to their minds and started their plan. Forgetting that they were only going to ignore him they started bullying him.

Jungkook's hard time started since that day afternoon when they went to practice. The choreography was hard. But not something Jungkook couldn't learn.

He just needed time. He wasn't used to practicing for hours like this. He hadn’t practiced that choreography before. Heck he didn’t even know the moves.

"Aish stop slacking off!" J-hope growled at him. "Mi-mianhae." Jungkook softly said getting up. Jungkook was about to cry. He was so frustrated. Most of his anger was towards his brother who had left him instead of the hard dance choreo or the members.

To say they were shocked would be an understatement. Junghyun never let anyone yell at him. Ever. And here he was saying sorry. But they shook off the feeling and started practicing.

Jungkook went straight to his room after practice to tend his wounds. He sprained his ankle and got some scratches. Nothing major that he's used to.

That night the members didn't even call him for dinner. Or maybe they did but Jungkook didn't hear. Which eitherway he was partially thankful for and okay with.

He didn't want to worsen his ankle by walking. Also it was common for him to not having meals. Mr and Mrs Jeon didn't let him eat more than an apple or a bread a day. Sometimes nothing for days.

Jungkook thought back to the days they were happy. Well only with Junghyun but they were happy.

He thought about how differently he was treated than his own twin. Sometimes Jungkook couldn't help but envy his twin who got everything. From their parents love to anything he wanted. He knew it wasn't his twins fault.

Junghyun loved Jungkook more than anything. But then again he runaway leaving Jungkook in misery making Jungkook question himself if his twin really had loved him.

Unconsciously tears started falling from the boys eyes as he remembered those memories. All the ignorance, scars, disgusted looks he got over the years.

Jungkook put his hand on his mouth to stop himself from making any noise. "Hush. It's okay. You're okay. They'll find Junghyun." The boy consoled himself.

He turned hugging his pillow tightly slowly whispering, "I miss you Junghyun. Please come back." before falling asleep.

The members felt a little bad for not calling the maknae for dinner. So when they were half way done they called the maknae.

"Maybe he fell asleep." Yoongi suggested as the boy hadn’t replied to their calls. "Or maybe he's being the brat he is." Jimin spoke bored. Seokjin shook his head at Jimin "I don’t think so. Maybe he was really exhausted and also had sprained his ankle." Seokjin finished and the members nodded at him agreeing to the oldest.

He wasn’t wrong. Yes. Even though they were to ignore him. But they had noticed when the maknae sprained his ankle and silently hissed. Junghyun stood up immediately releasing another hiss but nonetheless started practicing not wanting to anger the others. To be honest the members felt bad for him.

"Let me go call him." Jin again spoke getting up making the members look at him weirdly. But no one spoke anything as not giving the maknae food is a little too much.

"Ju-" Jin started opening the maknae's room but stopped seeing the maknae asleep. Junghyun was sleeping hugging a pillow tightly. Jin unconsciously cooed at the sight. He looked so soft.

The older then took a blanket out of the cupboard before slowly putting it on Junghyun tucking him. He slowly put his hand on the maknae's head who was snoring softly before brushing his hair gently.

He was about to leave when the maknae shifted. His leg poking out of the blanket. Seokjin stopped at the sight.

The youngers leg was messily wrapped up with a cloth. Jin sighed before taking out the First Aid kit and wrapping his legs nicely with a bandaid. He then straightened his sprained leg before wrapping a hot bag around it. 'This should do.' Seokjin thought before standing up.

Jin looked at the maknae once more before turning off the light and closing the door behind him. "What took you so long?" Namjoon asked once Jin entered the living room. "He was asleep and his leg was looking bad. So I just fixed it." Jin said sitting down. The members nodded in understand. They couldn't say anything to him as they knew Jin. He was the eomma of the group and he couldn't see anyone hurt. Especially his band members.

Jin is so nice uwu

Anyway thoughts so far?

Please vote, comment and share the story if you like it.

Till next time 🦋

Also really sorry for the late update. Please check out my other stories "His Euphoria" and "Ours". Both are Taekook stories. It'll mean a lot if you check out those. Those were partially the reason I updated a little late. *Insert Sheepish Smile.* 😅