Chapter Five

Next few days went as a blur. A little scolding here and there, a little pushing but nothing major. But they called the maknae for food every time. Jungkook would always skip meals specially breakfast and lunch saying he has eaten already. The members didn't pester him either since they still had mixed feelings about the younger.

Jungkook was doing fine acting as his twin brother Junghyun. As the days where passing he built hatred towards his twin who left him. He was angry and mad at his twin because he left him to die alone. Mostly he was sad because his twin knew the misery he was going through and still decided to leave him behind. It wasn't until another two days till he found out the truth. After learning the whole truth he never felt more guilty. He blamed himself for not knowing this earlier and unknowingly accusing his twin and who was there for him always.

Flashbacks to two days ago,

Today BTS had nothing to do. Their schedule was clear. So everyone decided to stay indoors and do nothing. Everyone was in their shared rooms and Jungkook was in his. Jungkook was laying lazily as he was about to close his eyes but his phone rang. He scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion as it was an unknown number. But nonetheless he decided to pick up the phone.

- Annyeong?

- Annyeonghaseyo is this Jeon Jungkook?

- Yes. May I know who am I talking to?

- Ah mianhae. I am doctor Han from Busan Hospital. Is Mr. Jeon Junghyun your twin brother?

Jungkook's heartbeat fastened hearing his brother's name.

- Yes. Is he okay?

- Unfortunately no Mr. Jeon. He was brought here approximately 3 weeks ago.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. It was the time when Junghyun was supposed to join BTS. A weird feeling settled in Jungkook's stomach. Something was not right. He just knew it.

- What happened to him?

- A truck crashed into his car fully flipping it. He has a broken rib and an injured leg. His neck was almost snapped saved by the millimetres of distance caused by the piece of glass that stuck in his neck.

- Oh my god.

- The accident seemed deliberate. Hence it is a police case. Do you have any suspects?

Suspects? Jungkook knew it was their parents. But can't say anything until he has proves or Junghyun says anything.

- N-no. Can I talk to him?

- I am sorry but that isn't possible since your twin is in a coma.

- What?

- Yes. Do you want me to call your parents?

- No. it's fine. I am currently in Seoul but I'll visit as soon as I can. Can you please let me know when he wakes up and tell him about me?

- I don't see why not.

- Thank you so much.

- It's our job.

And the phone was disconnected. Jungkook stared at his phone blankly. He felt guilt. An immense amount of guilt. He doubted his own twin and hated him without even thinking something bad might have happened to him. He felt angry at himself for losing hope so easily. He felt selfish as he didn't try to find his twin and only thought about his happiness.

Without even noticing a drop of tear left his eye followed by another and so on. It wasn't long until he was a sobbing mess. He was blaming himself for everything that was happening and was guilty about not trying to find his twin. He was feeling alone. He was alone. There was nobody for him who would console him. Then a bucket of guilt poored over him again thinking his brother didn't have anyone either. It wasn't long until he fell into a dreamless sleep.

Present Day,

Today BTS excluding Jungkook went out. It wasn't them who left him behind but Jungkook. He said he was tired and didn't want to come. He wasn't lying about the part where he said he was tired. But he had other plans. Ara had called him last night. Jungkook was more than happy when Ara's name flashed on his phone screen. They decided to meet up in a park.

Jungkook was sitting on a bench waiting for Ara to come. What he didn't know was BTS was there too. "Hey isn't that Junghyun?" Taehyung spoke getting his members attention. The members looked at where Taehyung was pointing which was not very far from them. It was indeed Junghyun. "Didn't he say he was tired?" Jimin said. "Whatever let's call him."

"Junghyun!" Taehyung shouted for the third time before getting irritated by the Maknae's behaviour.

Eyyo everyone I'm back with a new chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Please vote, comment and share the story if you like it.

Till next time 🦋

oh and friendly reminder I purple you guys 💜