Chapter Eight

Jungkook whimpered for the third time as he heard the thunder. He pulled the blanket over his head curling into a ball clutching his eyes shut. He was terrified of thunders.

Everyone went to their respective rooms after their small bonding. Jungkook happily went back remembering how he bonded with everyone as Jungkook. He was about to fall asleep when it started getting windy outside. And in a matter of seconds it started storming and thundering. As for Jungkook he hated thunders. He was terrified.

Jungkook slowly stepped out of his room. He started walking towards Seokjin's room. He debated with himself for a while whether he should knock or not. He was about to leave when another thunder happened and he yelped in fear.

He then slowly knocked on the door. "It's open" he opened the door as soon as he heard Seokjin's voice. "H-hyung" Jungkook called as Seokjin was lying facing the other side.

Seokjin

Seokjin gave him a motherly vibe. Something he never got to experience.

"Jungkook ah you are not sleeping?" Seokjin asked turning towards Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head. Jin furrowed his eyebrows until he saw the maknae's tear stricken face. His eyes widened in surprise as he saw the maknae.

It wasn’t long until another thunder happened and Jungkook rushed to the elders side. "I am scared of thunders" The younger whimpered. Seokjin cooed at the younger as he cuddled him. "It's okay Jungkook ah. Hyung is here" The elder consoled the maknae.

Jungkook slowly took his pinky in front of his hyung muttering, "promise?" Jin softly smiled before connecting his pinky with Jungkook's saying, "promise."

It was 6 in the morning when Seokjin woke up. It's still early. He sat up and stretched his muscles before turning to look at the maknae. Oh how he wishes he didn’t.

A nasty bruise. It was a huge bruise turned black and purple. Seokjin was horrified at the view. Jungkook's shirt was ridden up and a large bruise covering the maknaes chest and abdomen. Seokjin almost got teared up by the view.

Only if he knew there were more. Marks showing how unwanted Jungkook was. How broken Jungkook was. Oh only if he knew the cuts across Jungkook's wrist Jungkook made.

Seokjin pulled the maknaes shirt down. Knowing he had no right to confront him and the maknae will get scared even more. But he kept in mind to talk to the members.

Seokjin was enraged because somebody  hurt someone as precious as Jungkook, hurt because Jungkook didn't trust them enough to tell them and most of all worried because there must be more the story.

Seokjin softly brushed his hand over the maknaes head before softly speaking.

"We will protect you koo."

Seokjin quickly fixed himself and got off the bed before putting a pillow under Jungkook's arm. He is so cute!!! Seokjin cooed at the maknae before leaving him to sleep.

My exams don’t seem to end 😑 I had chemistry exam today 😩

Very short. But I wanted to updateeeee. Hope you loved the chapter hehe.

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story. Ilysm 💜💜💜

Till next time 🍁