Special Chapter 7 - Glad To See You, Father

"Onee-chan! Ride with us!"

"No, no, no, Wataru, my twin's gonna stay with me!"

Both of my arms are currently being pulled by Yuusuke and Wataru.

Wataru insisted of me riding in Masaomi-nii's car but Yuusuke resists. Argh, Yuusuke is acting like a damn child!

"That's not fair Yuu-nii! She already joined you three years ago!"

"What-- that was three years ago!"

The two kept on pulling my arms. I became pissed and started to yell.

"Stop!"

My two brothers suddenly let go of my arms and looked at me in fear. But instead of yelling in anger at them, I smiled and turned to Yuusuke.

"Yuu-kun, what about we ride in Masaomi-nii's car?"

Yuusuke and Wataru looked at each other and nods.

"Alright Miko-san!"

"That's a great idea, onee-san!"

The two then stormed into Masa-nii's car and sat down there. I sighed and spoke to myself.

"Modern problems require modern solutions..."

I hear a chuckle and then felt someone holding my shoulders, I look up and saw Hikaru-nii. Nowadays, he wears his male version more that his female version.

"I love it how you just kept your cool, imouto-chan."

"Stress will make me grow faster, onii-chan..."

"You already have a mature mind, though. Anyways, let's get in now. The others are waiting."

I nodded and got inside Masaomi-nii's car. I sat at the middle passenger's seat with Wataru and Yuusuke. Since there is one more seat, Subaru-nii decided to fill it up.

Seating in the front seats are Masaomi-nii, the driver, and Kyo-nii. He will take turns with Ukyo-nii just in case he gets tired at driving.

And at the back passenger's seat, there's Fuuto and Iori-nii.

"Alright, guys, just sit back there and relax, okay? The route to our vacation house takes an hour and thirthy minutes. Some of you slept very late last night, especially Ukyo and also Fuuto who helped Ukyo in preparing the food and Mikoto who joined them after Louis failed to do so because of his stress from work. So just rest and enjoy the trip." Masaomi-nii says while looking at us. We happily nodded, and moments later, we were on our way to that place!

My eyes were very heavy. Maybe because of my lack of sleep. Last night, Louis-nii went home but was knocked out once he stepped in. He was supposed to help Ukyo-nii with the food but it couldn't be helped. He was out cold and Ukyo-nii decided to let me join in on behalf of Louis-nii.

I decided to take a quick nap to energize myself, so I let myself enter the dream world.
________________________________________________________________________________

"..."

I woke up with my head resting on Subaru-nii's shoulder. I was kinda surprised because of that so I quickly pulled my head away from him.

"Miko-san, you're awake!" Suba-nii smiles and pats my head. "Your were about to drop yourself into Masa-nii's seat so I decided to just let your head rest on my shoulder."

"...That explains my neck pain, thanks Suba-nii" I stared at Yuusuke and Wataru who are both sleeping. The two are resting their heads on each other. "Where are we?"