Chapter 9 - Celebration

"To Miko-san"

"Yeah!"

My siblings and I raised our glasses of soda and cheered. We are all here in the dining room eating the good food Kyo-nii and Ema prepared.

"How's the cake, sis?" Ema looked at me while I ate the cake she made for me. I gave her a thumbs up while chewing it. Her face brightens up and smiles wider.

"I'm glad you like it!"

"Nee... nee!" Wataru tugged my arm. He is sitting beside me, so that makes sense. "Are you going to stay here and leave that hospital room?"

I gave him a grin and shook my head. "Nope! Sorry Taru-kun, my leg is not yet fine. And even if it's fine, I still need to learn how to walk again." I gave him ahead pat but he only pouted. "But brighten up, Taru-kun, if you like, you can visit me every after school, like what Iori-nii is doing!"

My last sentence brightened Wataru. I could tell that, seeing him smile and continued eating his food.

"Speaking of that, me and Yuusuke will do that to, Miko-san! Right, Yuusuke?" Ema smiles, looking at my twin making him blush a little. I don't know if the others saw it but I did. Since I know his secret, I quietly smirked at him.

"Y-yes, we had decided that, M-Miko-san!" He let out an obviously awkward smile, scratching his nape. "Since you're done with your evaluations, we think that it's now okay for us to visit you more often, maybe everyday, and since you'll be in the same grade level as us, then the two of us can study and do homework with you, since I have observed that you are grade conscious and you could also help us with our studies. "

"Thanks you two, I appreciate it!" I took a slice from the cake Ema made and ate it. I looked at Natsume-nii and called him. "Yah, Natsu-nii, I already finished all of the games. I like them all!"

"I'm glad you're appreciating it, Miko-san. I have more games to be tested, wanna play them?" Natsume smiles before drinking his soda. "You can say no if you want to, I know that you have little time in your hands, especially that your physical therapy is already the day after tomorrow..."

"The little time in my hands? Psh, that's not a big deal for me Natsu-nii." I moved my hair a little since it's almost touching the cake. It's growing long, and Itsuki, an ex-teammate of mine who visits me once a week, told me that I look great if I change my red hair to dark brown or black. Maybe I'll ask Louis-nii to dye it if he has time. "I can do that, Natsu-nii. Have you not noticed? That I managed to finish playing your beta games even though I have an evaluation. I'm good at time managing so don't worry about it, onii-san!"

Natsume-nii grins at me and said "Alright Miko-san, whatever you say."

After a while, we all finished eating and Ema and Kana-nii insisted on washing the dishes. If I'm not injured, I would definitely help them with washing. Sigh, I feel like a burden here. Stupid self.

While waiting for the two, the rest of us went to the living room and talked.

I am currently sitting between Subaru-nii and Yuusuke. Both of us are still tired from the game we played. Me and Yuusuke are talking, but it was Yuusuke who did more of it while the others are doing their things.

"Yah, Miko-san, you'll stay here till tomorrow afternoon, right?" Masa-nii asks, making the others look at me. I nodded.

"Ah, then you will be left here alone since all of us would be at school or work." Kyo-nii added. "What will you do?"

I did the "I don't know" gesture and sighed. Afterwards, Hika-nii, who is dressing up as a man, started talking.

"What about we hang out tomorrow, imotou-chan? We could go malling if you want too!"