Chapter 16 - Twins Conflict

Events went fast earlier. But I could clearly remember what happened... That's right, I got into a fight with Yuusuke. And instead of settlings things through. I kinda... walked out and ran away.

I am currently here in Aoi's place at the dorms near school. She lives alone because her parents lives in a place far away from here. We are eating our dinner together but I only ate a few because I couldn't get out the things I heard and said earlier.

After dinner, Aoi insisted that we should study for the midterms. And of course, we did it. Even though the night is getting deep, I'll just study for now.

I know that they are worried as hell now back there but what should I do about that? I fought with Yuusuke and it's probably our first sibling fight. I guess I'll just go back if my emotions are settled.

While studying, I saw Aoi's phone ring. I looked closely to it seeing that Iori-nii is calling her. Oh damn, I don't want to go home yet. While Aoi-san is still taking some notes, I excused myself to her saying that I will get some midnight stroll.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ema

I once again dialled Miko-san's number and hope that she would answer it. But sadly, no. Now I understand what happened here when I was staying at Natsu-nii's place when I couldn't bear my feelings too. The place became chaotic after seeing how Miko-san skipped dinner and not seeing her in her room. It made us really worried. We asked Fuuto and Yuusuke questions about her but they seemed to be surprised at the moment. I hope that my sister is safe right now.

Tsuba-nii is calling Natsume-nii and since their call is on speaker, then we could hear what they are talking about.

"What? Miko-san is missing? I'm sorry but she's not with me. But I'll help on searching for her. And we did talk about our favorite places so I'll go there one by one."

"Alright, thank you, Na-chan You're the best!"

The place is still in chaos but then when Yuusuke spoke up, we settled down.

"E-Everyone... listen... you can get mad at me for this but I don't care. I'll tell you guys what happened..."

We all stop and put down our phones and walked towards Fuuto and him.

"I-I got into a fight with Fuuto again. And well, I got carried away so I punched him. Miko-chan was very mad when she saw it and slapped the two of us. She then counselled me about how I should do something else rather than punching Fuuto on the face. Instead of apologizing, I-I yelled some hurtful stuff to her face, like how she ended up as my twin. I just got really surprised because I thought that she's defending Fuuto from our fight. But I didn't realized that she just got hurt because of us fighting...I know that if something happens to her, it would be my fault"

A dark aura circulated on all of my brothers except for Yuusuke and Fuuto.

"Yuu-Su-Ke! You should know better since you're the older brother. Punching your younger sibling won't change anything. If you have a fight with each other, why not settle things down?" Tsubaki-nii gave Yuusuke a serious look which made Yuusuke flinch and look down.

"And you, Fuuto. Grow up already, you should know how to respect your older brother. Geez, Tsubaki is very stressed at the two of you, can you please just stop and reconcile?" Kyo-nii crosses his arms to Fuuto. Which made Fuuto do the same with Yuusuke.

"W-we're sorry everyone!" The two said in unison. But Tsubaki-nii only snickered.

"Say sorry to yourselves. But now, we should look for Miko-san..."