Chapter 15 - Trip

It's been six months since school started. Nothing much happened, I only built up school stress and paper works.

During that six months, I joined the school's music club and became part of the official school band as the guitarist and vocalist. Our music club went more active when I joined. Turns out that the music club isn't really well known in the school because most of the students here is not interested at it. I'm glad that I was able to help the club members.

It is already spring break and the midterms are coming. I have to prepare for it but I don't know how to start! I want to ask Iori-nii for advice but I don't want to bother him! The midterms would start after spring break so I'll stressfully spend my spring break! Oh geez...

I stressfully sigh as I put down the book that I was reading. I placed my head on the book and started to whine.

"I can't take this anymore! I want a stress less spring break!"

After that, someone knocked on my door and Kana-nii came in. He was surprised when he saw me like this.

"Oh, Miko-san! Why are you studying?"

He walked and sat beside me.

"I just want to be prepared, onii-chan. I have an exam coming up."

He only smiled and patted my back.

"You should relax for a while, imotou-chan. Speaking of relaxing, let's go to my temple tomorrow!"

I lifted my head and yawned. "Hm? Why Kana-nii? Is there an event?"

Kana-nii nodded and handed me a piece of paper.

"There would be a spring festival to be held there, and well, Fuuto's going to perform. If you want to, you can also perform with him!"

Fuuto? Oh wow! I almost forgot that he's an idol!

I sigh and nodded to Kana-nii. "Alright, Onii-chan." I closed the book and did some stretching.

Kana-nii chuckled and stood up. "You should sleep now because we're leaving early tomorrow."

I nodded and watch Kana-nii as he leaves my room.

Looking at the time, it's already 9 PM. I should sleep now. I could just hang out with my family for a while and forget the midterms.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong.

I could never forget about the midterms!

Dang, this top list thingy really got into my nerves! When in Hayato, my goal is to get a high rank in the soccer curriculum which is either the captain or the co-captain, in Bright Centrair, my goal is to join the top list with my friends and Iori-nii!

I am currently inside Natsume-nii's car. I sat beside him at the front seat while Tsubaki-nii, Yuusuke, Ema are in the middle passenger's seat and Louis-nii and Azusa-nii are at the back passenger's seat.

The others are all at Masa-nii's car.

Natsume-nii looked at me via the rear-view mirror and said. "Miko-san, you could get motion sickness if you keep doing that."

I am currently reading my physics book and even if the car is moving while doing it, I still don't care if I get motion sickness or not. But I really got dizzy when doing so.

"O-oh, Natsu-nii! I'm sorry. I just got really tensed with my midterms..." I closed my book and sighed.

"Clear up those thoughts for a while, okay? Try to relax and have fun with us." Natsume-nii slightly looked at me before focusing on the road.