Chapter 13 - First Day

I woke up early because of excitement. It's already my first day on my new school! I got myself ready. Like took a bath and put on my uniform.

My uniform is same like Iori-nii's. Only the skirt and the blazer has the changes. The skirt has the same color as the neck tie and the blazer needs to be buttoned. There's also no pocket on the logo area.

While buttoning my BCPA vest, I heard a knock on my door. I let go of the vest and opened it, revealing Louis-nii.

"Good morning Miko-san... do you want me to style your hair for your first day?" Though he is still drowsy, he managed to smile at me and I couldn't help but to smile back.

"Sure, Louis-nii! I want the ends to be curled!"

He nodded and went back to his room next door to get his things. It only took a minute or two since he quickly came back.

"Alright, let's start!"

________________________________________________________________________________

(After styling, Miko's hair looks like that but has a darker color)

I looked at myself on the mirror and is satisfied with Louis-nii's work.

"You're the best Louis-nii!" I smiled at him.

"I'm glad you love it, Miko-chan..." He said before leaving my room.

I continued buttoning my blazer and put on some perfume. After I was all set, I nodded to myself and went outside towards the kitchen.

Everyone was there and they all looked at me when I sat down on my seat.

"Did Louis-nii do your hair, sis? You look great!" Yuusuke was the first one who gave me a compliment. They all nodded in agreement. I only giggled at them and went to eat my food.

After breakfast, me and Iori-nii went to our school while Suba-nii, Ema, Yuusuke and Fuuto went to theirs.

"I usually ride a bike when I go there but since that you're now with me, let's just walk." Iori-nii yawns before continuing "Of course, it's only just today, or this week... But this weekend, I'll teach you how to ride one, if it's okay for you..."

I only nodded before catching up with him, since I'm a little far behind. "Of course, onii-san. Besides, walking would be a great exercise for me since I'm still not great at it. I mean, I used to be fast at walking but look at me now. Hehehehe"

"Oh! Do you want me to slow down?" He stopped walking and turned to me. I only shook my head and checked the time.

"Don't worry about me, onii-chan. We only have ten minutes left and the school is still a few blocks away." I sped up and pass through Iori.

"A-alright then..."

________________________________________________________________________________