Special Chapter 6 - The Boy From Berlin

After the murder case of Yashiro, nothing much happened. No crimes, no missing person, nothing! Maybe no one has the guts to do such thing cause I'm still here.

Autumn break is coming, and today is our last day of classes. We now have the whole two weeks of relaxing and spending time with our families.

"Yo! Miko-san, see you next next week!" Ely waves at me goodbye before leaving the classroom. I waved back at her before she left and then I took my bag.

Honestly, after my confrontation with Yuta the other week, things went light on my shoulders now. Maybe confrontation is a good solution to problems! The awkwardness I felt around Ely is gone now and I can talk to her without thoughts of anxiety. Whenever we eat snacks and Yuta joins, I don't have that urge to leave anymore.

I left the classroom and went towards the office. I'll take some things before going home. Yuusuke and the others already went home but my superior might still be in the office.

I opened the door and I was right! Officer Kuro is still here, playing an online game on his phone.

"Ah, Miko-san, it's about time!"

"Good afternoon, sensei. I'll just take a few things and head home. Why are you still here, sensei?"

"Waiting for you, of course. You know how much I fear your Masaomi-nii!"

I let out a chuckle and proceed on taking a few things. Like my laptop and comic books.

"I'm all set, sensei, let's go now!"

"Hey, we won't be hanging out here for two weeks, but that doesn't mean that you can't do some investigations, so please, just call me if something comes up, okay?"

"Of course sensei, you're my superior after all!"

"Okay okay, let's head home now. My Sonata and Hanabi-chan is waiting for me!"
_______________________________________________________________________________

When I arrived home, I went straight to my bedroom and chose to go to the fifth floor later.

I placed my things on my desk and changed my clothes into a comfortable one.

I made myself feel comfy then jumped on my bed to rest a little.

Suddenly, I hear a ding coming from my phone. It turns out that I have a message, a message from Masaomi-nii.

"From 1st Big Bro Masaomi

Miko-san, are you here now? We have a sibling assembly today, please come here on the fifth floor immediately."

After reading his message, I quickly hopped out of my bed, wore my step in shoes and left my room.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"So, everyone's here!" Masaomi-nii smiles after Natsume-nii stepped in. Ema isn't here right now though. I wonder why, so I poked Yuusuke and whispered to him.

"Yuu-kun, Masaomi-nii said sibling assembly but why is Ema not here?"

Yuusuke whispered back. "Well, this is just for us, Asahinas. Should I remind you that we're twins and you're technically our biological sister?"

I let out a giggle and pat Yuusuke's back. "Oh right, thanks Yuusuke!"

"Now, you may all know what's the event two days from now. Yuusuke, would you please explain to your twin sister the event since I know she doesn't know this."

Yuusuke nods and turns to me.

"Two days from now is father's thirteenth death anniversary. And this year, we will be visiting his grave which is a 30-minute ride from where we stayed during the Spring Festival three years ago. We can visit him this year because mom and Rintarou went to Hokkaido so she won't monitor us. Also, we are lucky because it fell on Autumn Break, meaning all of us are free!"