Chapter 14

Dude- this has been sitting in drafts for so long- I- just disown me-
———————
At 4:00 AM in the morning you woke up and saw little you again. Ignoring her you moved more or less like a zombie, from getting dressed to even going to school and sitting in your seat. Everyone who tried to talk to you, you only noticed if they were close to you or yelling really loud and caught your attention. You slept through most of your classes, good thing kaidou didn't have many classes with you today. You actually had to act normal when he was around. During lunch you eat really slowly, as if you were on auto control. Once you missed your face and spilt it onto your clothes so you had to go to the bathroom to clean it up.

You looked up into the mirror, you looked HORRIBLE. Kaidou probably knows it too, he doesn't seem like the type to be blinded by love, or some shit. You turned the water on and splashed it onto your face after cleaning your pants. After turning off the water you heard some foot steps, girls were (While writing this part I genuinely thought to myself "why don't they just use telepathy so no one can hear them :,) ) heading into the bo....rls bathroom... you went into the girls bathroom....

You quickly ran and hid in the nearest stall. A quiet and soft voice spoke, "id like the see (y/n) like that..."

The other girl snorted, "really? I mean I guess he is your type but he's a little too... girly? He's sweet but he's more of the little brother type and I prefer someone taller- I can totally see you two together though!"

There was feet shuffling, "really?" She said hopefully.

The bell rang and they left, you let out a huge sigh you've been holding in relief. Some girl likes you though and your kinda happy about that for some reason. Annoyed someone said you were girly, but it can't be helped I suppose. For a while you forgot your worries as you thought of what they were talking about.

You carefully walked out with a grinning smile and to your class. You couldn't wait to tell Kaidou about what happened!

Walking in you ran up to kaidou, smiling a little. "Hi," how you've been acting starts dawning on you as you talked, "sorry for earlier I'm just really tired." You couldn't bring yourself to tell him—- not that you could, everything started to turn white and black- and you suddenly felt warm.
——

When you woke up you were in a white room, it took you a moment to realize where you were. You sat up quickly only to slowly move back down with a pounding head, you let out a painful groan. The nurse came over and pushed you back down, "It's okay sweetheart, you seemed to need the sleep. Just get more sleep and don't stay up too long tomorrow, okay?" She said kindly. (Oof idk the nurse if you meet her.) You nodded.

You grabbed your stuff and left. Kaidou had been waiting by the gate for you.

"There you are! I was worried, (y/n), what happened? The nurse wouldn't let me see you!" He said concerned.

"Sorry, I was just tired." You laughed. He didn't seem to think it was funny, but wasn't as tense anymore.

"Are you better now?"

"All good!" You we're telling the truth. You felt WAY better than you did earlier that morning. You gave him a huge smile, and your stomach grumbled. You blushed a little. "Sorry, guess my st-"

"Let's get ramen!" He said cutting you off with a huge smile.

'He's so adorable.' You thought to yourself. Or well, thought you did. He was visibly blushing. Powers??? Acting up??? You shrugged it off.

"Sure, but I'll need to stop by my house to get my money. I packed my lunch today."

You began to walk, but he shook his head. "No I mean like a... you know.. a.. um... a date." He blushed and looked away.

You blushed too, though you wouldn't like your date to be at the ramen place. You thought about it for a minute, "um... what if someone sees us? Besides I don't-"

"Please," he begged, "dates are for getting to know someone. Just one? If you still don't like me after, I can respect that.."

You wanted too, you really did. ".... one date."

His face lit up and it warmed you on the inside.

Time skip

You both sat down and talked about random things, like how they did this and that. Embarrassing stories, scary stories... crush stories. He was really telling you everything about him he could, and also trying to get to know everything possible about you.

'Why is he always so sweet?'

He propped his head on his elbow, but accidentally put his elbow in the noodles. Jumped up from the heat, took the jacket off.

You laughed, "kaidou your such a dork." He turned red as you laughed, then joined in after a minute.