Chapter 8: I hate myself sometimes

Sorry I didn't post I had somethings to do, also I drew Toga! (I kind of just post any random Saturday if I'm busy) Do you like it? She's not done just yet so, ye. I'm moving the tongue to the other half, and I need to fix those hands. I'm going to try and improve everything really.

Okay so something I realized I didn't do in the confratation chapter was have him find out your a girl, and now I'm sad...

  Sorry I didn't post this when I was supposed too, somethings happed. (Not going to talk about it)
-Fish
WARNING!!! I say awkward a lot in it bc I can't think of what else to say.
________
You stayed up all night unable to sleep. 'Why did I do that?! Aarrrgggg, I wish I could just go back to being the real me! Ever since this started I've been acting funny. Even my family has taken notice! But somehow I didn't until now, what's wrong with me? Is it the stress of lying? Not being true to myself? Acting as a boy? Ehhhh, I don't care what it is. That doesn't matter to me right now. What does however is the fact that I said that to kaidou!!'

Your phone rang breaking you from your thoughts. You looked over and saw the screen name "Kawaii sour drop." That was the screen name your little sister had picked, and you decided you'd roll with it since she gave you puppy eyes.

Picking it up, without thinking you answered it. 'Crap, why did I answer it?!' You thought to yourself.

"Hey (y/n), want to hang out? Me and toritsuka are going to the arcade!" (I'm not going to lie I forgot over half of the series. Is that his last name? Do they hang out?) 'why was he acting so normal? Is it just me who feels awkward?'

"Sure" You reply not wanting him to know you felt awkward about it since he didn't. You grabbed your jacket and put on your shoes. Then you headed out to the arcade.

As you arrived, kaidou waved shyly at you. He looked a little off. Okay more than usual, you swear this precious bean. Guess he felt a little awkward about the situation too. Pointing to a game, he asked if you wanted to play that one first. (And if I may add, completely ignoring the lonely kid who's name sounds like a tortilla shell.) You nodded, it seemed fun enough.

You didn't focus too much on the game though, you were more of thinking and observing. He did seem different, maybe he was a little awkward after what you did. You relaxed a little, you'll just have to try and fix it somehow.

Your stomach growled loudly.

But first maybe something to eat hehe.

You guys headed towards a ramen shop, weather you like the food or not. Ordering your food, you two, yes two not three, talked about your favorite video games.

"No way! I love that game!" Commented Kaidou cheerfully.

"Right? It's the best!" You took a bite of your food, ignoring the taste being too into the conversation. "Yep! Hey did you know that there's a secret level in (random game)?"

"No way! Really?" Kaidou asked excitedly.

You nodded, "yup! I found out about it a little bit ago." You guys continued to talk with what seemed no end. Though non of the less, there was always that faint feeling of not knowing how to act. You felt guilty and stupid, while he felt that he needed to forget. You were starting to wonder yourself if you should forget, but even if you tried you probably couldn't.

(Like me, today the high school went to the middle school so we could set an example for the kids.... I pushed a kid and ran into two more. I apologized the entire time eheh. I feel bad they were 6-7th graders. Poor little dudes/dudets.)

Deciding to apologize right now so you didn't have a chance to think too much about it, you look over to him. "I'm sorry for what I said." He looked at you, then the floor.

"There's no reason to apologize, I know you can't change the way you feel." He looked back up with a smile. "I'm just happy your still hanging out with me!"

'Why is he so freaking precious?!' You thought to yourself.

"Ahh, I was so scared that you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore," he continued. "And I that you would go back to your boss, and we w-" he stopped as you bursted out laughing. "W-What?" He questioned.

You looked at him and laughed out, "your so adorable sometimes kaidou." The you went back to laughing. He blushed, and not a light shade. No no, his face wanted to be a fucking rainbow today and decided to go red first. He was mentally yelling at his face to not be a bloody marshmallow while you still laughed.

(Sorry I say weird things)

"Hey, where'd toritsuka go?" You asked as you recovered from the sudden fit of laughter.