Chaper 11

(E/c) = eye color

Yoooo, you should like tell me what you think of this, and if I should change it or not. Also if you see any grammar, or spelling errors.
——
[Unedited]

You nodded, "I will most certainly try, but what are we going to use as bait?" He smirked a little, then with a grand jester he threw his arms out.

"Me of course!"
————
Fuck no. "Like hell you will!" You yell. He looks at you surprised. You weren't about to let this little bean use himself as bait. Especially since it's on you if he gets hurt. Plus... you kinda l-

"Why not???" He questions a little disappointed.

"It's my job to have your back and protect you since your my master, and I'm not about to let you go out there and bait yourself!"

He blushed a little at what you said. "Master?" Shit. That just slipped in the moment. Saiki was probably laughing on the inside, you thought.

"Uh, yeah! I was sent here to work for you after all! Doesn't that make you my master??? That's what we call the people we are to protect with our lives, and do as they say..." you say not too confidently.

A huge grin spread across his face. "Then let me be the bait, you trust me right?"

Of course you trust him, just not enough to not get the shit beat out of him. "Listen. It's my job to protect you, not only because your my master, but because your my friend. And I'm not about to let you go out there and get hurt!"

He was disappointed, relieved, and a little moved. He hugged you, with a huge grin. "I'll be fine! You can trust me!"

You blush a little, but were not about to let him do this. You move him away by pushing his shoulders and look at him. "... fine."

Saiki gives you a look, but you can't read it. I mean, he pretty much always looks the same way.

Looking into his eyes, he freezes. You let go and turn to Saiki who was quite the whole time, though he was probably thinking to himself a lot.

"What'd you do?" He questioned.

You shrugged, "just froze him for a bit. I'm going to be the bait, you take care of him would ya? Great, I'll head out now."

"Okay, I'll watch your 'master'" He reply's, making you blush.

"Shut up!"

———
You walk through town and yell. "HEY!!! MORONS, IM RIGHT HERE!!!" You weren't too sure as to what you should be doing right now. Looking up at the sky's, you see gray clouds. You try and move them a little, but they don't budge.

What?

You try again, again, and again. Nothing happens. Why could I control them earlier, but not now?

A sudden chill runs down your spine as you feel cold breathing down your neck. You slap a hand where it was and turned around quickly. There was no one there, but you knew for a fact that it wasn't the wind.

"Having fun aren't we now (y/n)~" a child like (girl) voice asked from behind you. You whipped around again. Nothing again...

"Who are you?"

A little girl appeared on top of one of the buildings, and walked across the edge like a plain with her arms held out. She giggled, "I think the question is who. Are. You?" She jumped off, and you ran to her, but quickly stopped as she exploded into black smoke upon contact with the ground.

"What? What's that supposed to even mean? What do you want???" You spun looking for her, your guard up.

"What do you want?" she responded walking out from behind a wall, and disappearing behind the next. You ran to where she disappeared and saw nothing like usual.

"I want? Why does that matter?" You question once again, getting a little irritated.

"Why? Think (y/n)! Who are you? What do you want? These are the things you want to know, yet you cannot answer when the simple question is asked of you? Why should I have to tell you anything if your not willing to answer me." You turn around looking for her again, and see her staring at you with big (e/c) eyes.

"You want to know who I am? Take a closer look." She suddenly appeared in front of you, almost touching your nose. She was levitating off the ground to reach eye level. Way to close for comfort.

You back up a little, stumbling a bit. You look closer as she said too. You start to notice the little details, like her eyes. They were the same (e/c) as yours. And her hair, it was the same color as yours was when you were a kid. She was wearing the outfit you liked most as a kid as well.

"Your... me." A huge grin spread across her face.

"You sure about that (y/n)??? You, a liar, are the child you see before you? What is it that you feel so bad, that I had to leave??? I'm hurt really! Forcing me out of you like that.." she had a huge grin on her face that said other wise.

"Y/n!!!" Your eyes widened as you quickly whipped around to see kaidou running to you, Saiki trailing behind.

"Kaidou? I thought I froze you?" You were really confused right now.

He pulled you into a huge hug, squeezing the air out of you. You pat his back a bit, begging Saiki to help you with your eyes. He ignored you of course.

Kaidous grip loosened a bit, "do you know how scared I was?!" He moved you back and out of the hug, his hands on your shoulders. "You could've gotten hurt! Or worse! We don't even know what's going on here!! You scared the crap out of me..." he hung his head as he tried to hold back his tears. It was heartbreaking, but it also made you happy knowing he cared this much for you.

"I-I'm sorry.. I just didn't want you to get hurt..." you felt bad now. But your glad you didn't let him go. Who knows what could've happened if he went. Though you still were caught on the little you's words. 'You, a liar, are the child you see before you? What is it that you feel so bad, that I had to leave??? I'm hurt really! Forcing me out of you like that..'

What could she have meant by that?