The beach part 2!

Ello! I'll be posting every Saturday!!! Also like my cosplay??? I also hope you enjoy the song!!! Not my song btw!
-Fish
___

"Okay who wants to go first?" Asked a girl from school who had saw us. She and her friends happened to be here to.

"I'll go," declared Nendou. He took the bottle and spun it. It landed on- Saiki!
(Ha! You thought)(XD I'm not sorry)

"Saiki, truth or dare." He didn't seem to interested.

"I bet saiki is a dare person!" Blurted the purple haired boy. Saiki glared a daggers at him.

"Your right, he is the daring type," said kaidou in his hero voice.

'His hero voice is so adorable...'

"I dare you to kiss Nendou." Nendou said as he picked his ear.

Wait... did he just dare Saiki to kiss him?!? Ehhh so frustrating not being able to read his mind!

"Hey where do you think your going Saiki???" Hairo stopped him, "you can't quit on your turn!" He dragged him back and sat him down. Nendou was picking his nose now, I wonder if he even knew what was going on.

"Guys maybe we shouldn't force Saiki to do something like that," I suggested.

"It's a dare, you have to!" They persisted. I have to admit I wanted to see this, but Saiki looks as if he was going to puke.

"Just kiss already!" Said one of the girls and she pushed their heads together. Neither Nendou not Saiki looked happy.

"I'm sorry buddy, I don't feel the same." Nendou said as he got up and hurried out of there.

The fuck just happened?!?

I'm not even going to search for an answer on that one. The others looked about as confused as me, and Saiki just ran to the bathroom supposedly to throw up. "Okay.. heheh. So! Who's next? How about," she trailed as she scanned over everyone left then pointed to "kaidou! How about you go!"

He nodded eagerly and grabbed the bottle. It landed on you.

"Truth." He was concocting something wicked for me to do and contemplating if i should use my powers.

He thought for a moment before asking, "fist kiss!" I froze. I haven't had my first kiss yet... he smirked and decided to tease me, "you hadn't had yours yet!"

I frowned, "yes I have."

"What was it like??? Not that I hadn't had mine yet! I'm just making sure..."

You shrugged, "nothing special. It's just pressing lips together."

He gasped, "that's not true!"

You smirked, "really?"

He nodded, "its supposed to be with the one you love, and your supposed to get butterflies! It's like an unspoken law!"

"Oh really?" I'm not sure what was going through my head at this moment, but nothing good. Nothing good...

Dif POV.

You crawled over to him really quick since there was only one person between you two, and kissed him. He blushed a bright red but didn't move, probably too surprised to even react. You felt your cheeks warm up a little bit, and butterflies in your stomach. Is this what he was talking about? You pulled away and went back to your spot like nothing happened. You ignored everyone at that moment, so your unsure as to how they reacted to it. You just thought about what you just did, as realization dawned on you. You had a rush of embarrassment and looked down to hide your red face, but played it cool.

It was finally time to leave so you changed back and looked for kaidou. You hadn't seen him since the kiss, maybe he was embarrassed too. You shook your head and continued to look for him. You were about to give up when you heard mumbling in a tree. Before you could listen though, Saiki walked up to you.

"Oh hey Saiki," you greeted. He nodded, "I want to talk to you. It's about your powers."

An

Heeeeeyyyy!!!
I'm uploading the second part!!! Yayyyyy!!! Since I REALLY want to upload this, ima upload it now instead of Saturday! So next Saturday I'll post! This ones here for this Saturday. Bya! Also tell me what you think of this chapter since I was half asleep when I wrote this eheh...

-Fish!!!
Ps do you see any errors on any of my stories?? I'm a bad editor