Confratation

Sorry I didn't post! I didn't have a charger for four days eeehhhhh this is why I don't like letting people barrow things, I never even got it back! Well I got the charger piece that goes into the wall but they had lodged something in it eehhh. I'm upset. Anyway! I'm sorry!
-Fish
______

It was finally time to leave so you changed back and looked for kaidou. You hadn't seen him since the kiss, maybe he was embarrassed too. You shook your head and continued to look for him. You were about to give up when you heard mumbling in a tree. Before you could listen though, Saiki walked up to you.

"Oh hey Saiki," you greeted.

He nodded, "I want to talk to you. It's about your powers."

-

You backed away a bit, holding your shoulder. "W-why?"

He reached out to touch you, probably to teleport you out since kaidou was right there. You backed away with an unreadable look.

"We shouldn't talk here unless you want kaidou to hear. Let me teleport you." He explained calmly.

You shook your head. This has happened to you in your past, though the other person didn't have powers. Turning your telepathy on, you tried to read his mind. Nothing, blank. Was he another Nendou? Or is it because he talks directly into people's minds? Either way it was alarming to you. The last person who said this... well let's not dwell on the past...

Saiki pov.

Why is he resisting so much? Am I that threatening? I suppose it does make since though, if I were him I would be cautious too.

'Their lips were so soft... ah! What am I thinking?!? There a guy, I like girls! At least that's what I thought, no no! I do like girls! I'm probably just sick! But I do find some guys attractive... AH no no no no no, I should go see the others.. yeah. It was a nice kiss th- STOP! Stop it mind! Aahhhh this is so confusing!' Crap, there's a kaidou 12 o'clock. (Idk even know if that's correct but I'm going to roll with it)

I ran up and grabbed him, which made him freak out a bit. I teleported us to a cafe where I get my coffee jelly. "Where are we?! What was that all about?!"

Your POV.

It was starting to freak me out that I couldn't hear his thoughts, so I turned my telepathy off. Then all of a sudden he teleported us here... here, where is 'here' exactly?

"Where are we?! What was that all about?!" You asked confused, and threatened.

"Kaidou was about to find us so I took us to my favorite coff- I mean cafe. Let's talk inside, I know you use telepathy so we'll talk that way."

Hesitantly, I nodded. I don't like this, but i guess if kaidou trusts Saiki then I will too. I just need to calm down.

We walked into the shop and sat down. A girl who goes to our school came and took our orders after saying hi. (👋.) He ordered coffee jelly, and I ordered (y/o). He took a bite and looked to be in heaven. Kind of adorable, reminds me when kaidou used powers for the first time hehe. He was so cute then. Ah! What am I thinking?! I don- 'so what about my powers?' You asked through telepathy.

'What all do you have? And were you born with them?' He asked.

You nodded, 'yeah I was born with them, not sure why though. And if I tell you my powers, promise not to tell kaidou or he'll be asking me 24-7. It's tires me out when I use them too much.'

'You don't need to ask me, I wouldn't even tell him my own. Why did you tell him anyway?'

'He seemed cool,' I smiled shyly.

'Sure, that's why. So your powers?'

Blushing a little you stood with your answer and started to list off your powers, well the ones you can remember at the moment.

He nodded, "that's a nice set of powers."

I smiled proudly but that soon faded. "Anyway, you mentioned having powers. What are they if you don't mind me asking?"

He shrugged, seeing you had already told him yours. He began to list them:

'Apport,
Astral Projection,
Possession,
Bilocation,
Clairvoyance,
Cryokinesis,
Curse,
Death Vision,
Flight,
Hydrokinesis,
Hypnosis,
Invisibility,
Mediumship (Also called channeling - communicating with spirits. This power seems to work best on Nendou Dad's spirit.),
Memory Alteration,
Memory Supplementation,
Mind Control,
Perspective,
Petrification,
Precognition,
Psychic Hold,
Psychokinesis/Telekinesis,
Full Force,
Assist,
Psycho Bit,
Limit Released Psychokinesis,
Psychometry,
Pyrokinesis,
Restoration,
Shrinking Power/Size Augmentation,
Song Cancellation Laser,
Super Strength,
Sweating,
Telepathy,
Angel Whisper,
Brain Lullaby,
Bug News,
Favorability Meter,
Foreboding,
Forced Telepathy,
Immediate Telepathy,
Subliminal,
Telepathic broadcast,
Teleportation,
Transaction of Apport and Teleport,
Thoughtography,
Time Travel/Time Leaps,
Transformation,
X-Ray,
You awake?'

I jumped up and yelled out loud, "Huh?!? I'm listening!"

'That wasn't even my question,' I heard him think.

Wait did he say that to me, or just think it? Hmmmmmmmmmmm... I'm not sure how to take this🤔.

'You need me to list them again?' 'No! No I'm okay, really!!'

He nodded, 'okay but you probably should keep to telepathy when you want to yell.' He didn't seem to happy about the looks I now realized people were giving us. I guess he doesn't like attention.

He asked me a lot more questions, as same goes for me.

-
Uhhh I feels sick again. Whyyyy...
Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter! The list took me a while... lol but I had fun writing this!!! Next chapter I want a lot of kaidou and his questions about his sexuality in it! I miss having kaidou in it and it's only been one chapter XD AND HE WAS IN IT TO. Caps lock, oops XD
-Fish