Chapter-V the beach part 1!

I may have changed a bit and I also made it a big chapter. Also how long would you like the word range to be in? Oh! I'm changing the upload schedule so it will be fun to write and read.
-Fish

1k ?!? The hell this happen???? Thank you!!!!
-Fish

Ehhhhh, iz needs to update this! Stupid motivation failures.
-Fish

Finally! I'm uploading!
-Fish
_____

*ring!* the bell rang as it signaled lunch. "Finally!!! Foooddddsss!" You yelled and they laughed.

You all went to the cafeteria (even if they don't have one) to eat. You sat down with (y/f) in front of you, and started to dig in. Kaidou watched as you practically inhaled the food.

"Hey you should probably slow down, you might choke."

You stopped and looked at him. "Using my powers makes me hungry, and you've been making me use them all day. I need foods." You went back to inhaling your food.

Kaidou has been making you show all of your powers, which you didn't, and show you some tricks with them. So your pretty tired and hungry.

All of a sudden you had a chill go down your spine as Nendou said something. "We should go to the beach."

Where the hell does he keep coming from!?! I'm going to die of a heart attack one day because of him, I swear. 

Kaidou agreed, then looked to you. He had an adorable smile plastered onto his face. "Your coming to right (l/n)?!"

You stopped eating for a moment, blushing a little before nodding. Wait... what was the question???

"Let's all meet up at the ramen shop, then we can go!" You chocked on your food a little, and kaidou pated your back.

"I told you not to eat so fast!" You just gave him a weak smile.

You want to ask what the question was, but you don't want them to think you weren't listening. Which you were, you just got distracted. What luck you have.

After school, you went home and changed (or not) before heading to the ramen shop.

Kaidou was already there and waved you over. "(L/n)! Over here!"

You walked up to him, "you can call me (f/n) you know."

His eyes sparkled, though he tried to hide it. "I can call you by your first name? Are you sure?"

You nodded, "we're friends after all."

He had a big smile on his face, then nendou came and kinda ruined it. "Hey, we going now or not?"

Kaidou nodded, "yeah, it's not good to stay in one place for to long anyway." You smiled at him and nodded. Nendou didn't think anything of it, literally.

The beach was empty for the most part. Guess people were at work or playing video games. It was really hot out to, and you had a jacket on.

"Aren't you going to come in?" Kaidou asked as he walked to the boys washroom.

"Ahhh, no heh. I forgot my swim trunks..."

'Why... it had to be the beach.' He chuckled making you blush. "Shut up."

"You really forgot your swim trunks when your going to the beach?" Said Nendou.

You looked away, "you don't need to rub it in... besides... I'm self conscious of people looking at my scars...." Not that you have many, just one you got from an incident when you were a child. You just wanted a better excuse.

Kaidou laughed and took his shirt off and tossed it to you. "Here, you can wear my shirt, I don't mind it getting wet."

You caught it and blushed, "th-thank you." 'Quit face! There's no reason to blush! Maybe I'm sick?'

You went into one of the stalls and changed after him since he also let you barrow his shorts he had worn there. You were a little shy to where his clothes, but he offered so you couldn't say no. He was just so adorable about it. 

After changing, you went out. The others were all in the water, Kaidou waved for you come over. You did as asked and walked over. You fiddled with your fingers a bit.

"You coming in?" You nodded walking into the water, which was cold. Smiling you headed towards him. "It's cold."

He giggled, "that's a good thing I hope!"

"If my master sent me to work for you, does that make you my master?" You asked not really thinking about it.

His eyes glowed, and he smiled. "Yeah, totally!!"

"Okay master!" You smiled tilting your head to the right. He blushed smiling like an idiot, making you blush back from what you said. Welp, it's to late now.

You guys swam most of the time(more of sat since kaidou cant swim), and now you guys were playing truth or dare.

"Okay who wants to go first?" Asked a girl from school who had saw us. She and her friends happened to be here to.

"I'll go," declared Nendou. He took the bottle and spun it. It landed on-

An
Sorry I cut it off! But we can all guess in whom it had landed right? Bye!
-Fish
Ps. Thank you to everyone who commented and/or gave me ideas! Your all awesome even if you didn't! Thank you for reading it means a lot to me!
-Fish