Chapter 10

Lol I put it in as chapter 20 lmao

Remember the toga I drew? I'm currently drawing shigaraki!

Also I decided that I'll post whenever since that'll make me post more, weird but ya know, I'm weird eheh

Question time!
1. Favorite color(s)?
2. Favorite anime attack scene(s)?
3. Favorite power(s)?
Also, ik I don't post enough as it is, but I'm making a Dante x reader (from refund High School).

Also!! Sorry it's so late I was going to post but I had finals! Sorry! I'll try to give warnings eheh. Another reason why is i really wanted to come up with a good plan, so I really hope you like it and think the plans are good so far!! also I'm going to stop giving excuses now bc I don't like to. I'll admit when I was just lazy, bc I was partially lazy over the brake, but I also couldn't think of anything.
____

"Where are you?" You told him where you were, "okay. Stay there and wait for me..." you could tell he was annoyed.

A few minutes later Saiki showed up with the same expression on his face as usual. "Saiki! Dark Reunion has frozen everyone but us it seems, they must be planing something really bad... We should go, they could close in on us any moment." With that kaidou grabbed your arm making you blush a tad, and headed towards the secret base.

You may not have seen it on Saikis face, but you most definitely could hear the smirk in his "voice". 'You like him.'

You blushed, 'get out of my head before i recite you a Nendou x Saiki.' You saw him shudder, and he didn't say another word. You looked at your hand he was holding then blushed a little, a giant smile growing on your face like an idiot.

When you finally got there, you all rushed inside. As you were walking you told Saiki what you thought was going on. How you think it was you doing it unconsciously, and how you didn't even know you could do it. Also how when you did big things on purpose you usually pass out for a few weeks, and have to be hospitalized. Of course he didn't understand himself, so you both were practically in the dark.

'I guess this makes you dark reunion.' He commented and you chuckled on the inside, trying not to laugh out loud.

He led you both to a room far from the entrance. "(Y/n) put up a barrier please." You nodded, and put up a barrier like when you protected him from the glass. It was a little difficult, but you managed one big enough for the small room.

As mentioned, the room was small, kind of like a walk in closet. The walls were faded green peeling wallpaper, and the floor had dirty dark red carpet. It had a small poker table against the wall, with a little flip door. At the counter part, there are three stools and one on the side with the door.

 At the counter part, there are three stools and one on the side with the door

(Hopefully this helps.)

You all sat down, kaidou in between you two. "So... what do we do?" You asked them.

Kaidou felt pressured, but at the same time honored. He like the feeling of being a leader, and having people look to him for help. Giving orders. It's probably the best feeling in the world! No. It's the second best. The best feeling was being with (y/n)... he looked at her, and saw that they were both still waiting. Taking a deep breath he thought for a moment before speaking.

"First we need to go over the escape plan. Behind this table, if you lift the carpet you will see a trap door. The door leads to an old underground sewer system that is no longer in use due to not being finished, and being forgotten about when the leader of the project was murdered. It branches out pretty far, but not to any of the newer places so think back to 1971 building sites. It only has 19 remaining exits to the street, all those streets are pretty old too so I'm not sure if they all work as I have only gotten to check on 12 of them so far. As they are old and unfinished they aren't connected to any houses yet, so it's not as if we have to worry about that. If we have to evacuate, we would go the the second closest one. That will lead us about 2 miles behind the school. If we are unable to reach that area, then we will go to the 7th closest one. That will take you directly behind the arcade. I'll get you two maps I have printed out of all I have explored as they are easier to read than the original plans. The original plans also show the parts of it that they never got around to finishing." Kaidou explained.

Kaidou got up and grabbed three maps, handing us the understandable ones. He pointed at one route with a red color pencil. "If you follow this route it'll lead you behind the school." He explained as he circled main spots we needed to know of. "I'll circle the places you shouldn't go unless you really have to, they are the unstable ones. I'll circle the ways you best take if you want to get there safely in blue."

He proceeded to pull out, and circle routes with a blue color pencil. He did all this to both maps, and labeling it #1. He did the same thing with the other routes you may need to take labeling it #2. He also showed you both a few more routes just in case.

"Understand?" He asked. You both nodded. "Good. Now we need to locate them. Seeing as that's easier said than done, we're going to need bait. We need to lore them out, and hopefully we can take one of them to the base and interrogate them. We'll have to blindfold them as to not let them know where we are located. We probably shouldn't ever unblind fold them, seeing as they may know this building. (Y/n), you will need to put a barrier around them at all times Incase they may be tracked. Do you think you can do that?"

You nodded, "I will most certainly try, but what are we going to use as bait?" He smirked a little, then with a grand jester he threw his arms out.

"Me of course!"