Chapter 9

Yooo what's up? Didn't post for a while eheh... yeah

1. Whats your favorite cliche?

2. Ask me a question.

3. Favorite anime(s)?

5. And favorite supernatural being.

Also I found out coffee and people telling me to post makes me want to, so if I don't post on time please annoy the hell out of me. It makes me want to write it promise. Unless I tell you I'm busy of course, heh heh.
________

You and Kaidou were eating lunch and this new kid was saying how dark reunion might not even exist. Kaidou kept denying the possibility, and the kid was getting annoying about it. (The new kid isn't real btw) You decided to help. Using your powers you decided to do a little mind control thing. Your not sure what it is to be honest. You froze everyone but you and kaidou. In fake panic you stood up grabbing his hand. "It's" he cut you off and finished the sentence for you.

"Dark reunion." He had a grim look on his face. You made a knocking sound on the door with telepathy, so pretty much him hearing noises you think of. He gripped your hand and began to run. "We need to get out of here now!" You blushed a little but ran with him. This was actually kind of fun, running from something that seemed so real you almost believed it yourself. Of course you knew it was just you, but you thought it was adorable. You smiled and ran fast, turning a sharp left towards the exit.

"This way!" You yelled to him, but before you got there the doors slammed shut. You actually startled yourself, you didn't even plan to do that. You just kinda did it on impulse I guess. You could tell kaidou was scared, but he made sure to put on a brave face for you.

"It's okay! Im your partner so I won't let anyone hurt you!" You blushed but hid it well, then nodded.

Remembering that you never took the power away from him you questioned, "you could try to brake the glass with your electricity. Theoretically if you hit the glass with lightning it will go through but the heat generated by said lightning will expand it too fast and explode it." His eyes widened a bit, then he nodded. (God I'm such a nerd to know that, but I love it.)

"I can try," he replied aiming his bandaged hand at the glass. You could hear him think that your really smart and smiled to yourself. "Get behind something." His hand started to glow then shot a bolt through the glass. A moment later the glass broke and you made a shield around you guys. You never had been able to do that before. Your eyes were closed though so you couldn't tell. When you opened them you were grasping onto the back of his jacket. You blushed and pushed yourself only to be stopped by your shield.

'Did I do that?' You heard him think. He's so adorable, you decided to play along after taking it down.

"That was so cool! I didn't know you could do that!"

He scratched face sheepishly, "I'm jet black wing!" He said it with pride and motioned for you to follow, "let's go now." You followed him happily. Then you noticed the school was dark, and then outside. Out side was dark and gray. Are you really the one who did this? No you couldn't have, could you? I mean, you did have the powers that fit this situation, but you've never done anything this big before. (That's what she said) "there planning something, something big..." (heheh)

You nodded. 'This is you, because you can stop it.' You thought to yourself. You messed with the clouds a bit, just to make sure no sun shone through. You both walked through the once lively streets that were now stray of people. Does this count as skipping school? Eh, who cares. Is it usually this barren while were in school here? hm... "where are we going?" you questioned and looked up to him. He blushed a little having not thought of it. you giggled, "why don't we go to your hideout? wait.. wheres Saiki?"

Saiki POV.

what the hell is going on? I leave to use the bathroom for a minute and everything's messed up. . .

Where is he? (Talkin bout you)

Your POV.

'My ears are ringing, someone talking about me?' We walk into the doors of the old building, and my phone starts to ring.

Kaidou looks at me in wonder, "someone isn't froze? Wait! Be carful it might be dark reunion."

He glared at your phone as you picked it up. It read Pink Sugar Plum, your sister named them. She went through your phone and renamed everyone, but let's not mention that. You picked it up, "hello?"

"What did you do?" It was Saiki. He continued, "why is everyone frozen and it so dark out? And why can't I read anyone's mind?"

You but your lip and glanced at kaidou. "Who is it?" He asked.

"It's Saiki," you redirected your attention to him. "I'm not sure. We suspect it's part of dark reunions plot..." you heard a sigh.

"Where are you?" You told him where you were, "okay. Stay there and wait for me..." you could tell he was annoyed.

A/n
So like, I have a BIG plot idea I think you'll like eheh. So how was the chapter? Hope it wasn't to bad! And I'm sorry it's late!!!