Snake-IIII

Edited:
12:56PM
Tuesday, June 25th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school some Kids were talking about a snake on the loose. Kaidou was saying how it was dark reunion, I was just (drawing or something you like to do(my mind went dirty there sorry! XD)). Then he went to the bathroom, I assume to cry or something. Getting up, I decided to cheer him up since I don't like seeing him sad. But that meant the boys bathroom... NOPE! Not doing that again!

Turning around, I walked back to class. A few moments later Kaidou was in front of a snake. How the hell did this happen??? I turn around one moment, and when i turn back the world's fucking ending! Actually nows not the time, Kaidou is about to get hurt!

I quickly pointed my hand like a gun, and shot him my electric power. I know I could have just used it myself, but I wasn't thinking strait. Why? I had a freaking cold. Lovely. Besides even if i wanted to use them, I'd probably miss.

All of a sudden the snake was electrocuted. Seems he was good with it. Though I'm unsure if I'm going to let him keep the power for that long. I don't know what he'd do with it in his mind set...

POV.

He stared at himself in awe. 'So adorable...' You blushed a bit when you realized what you were thinking. Kaidou looked at you, you know realizing you were staring, blushed even more. 'God damn it, stop face! Your killing me!'

He walked up to you, "you okay (l/n?). You look like your running a fever."

"I'm okay! Really." You responded.

"You sure? Maybe you should go to the nurse, let me feel." He came really close, and put his hand on your forehead.

This made you blush even more, "i-im okay, reall-"

"OMG! Your foreheads so hot! We need to go to the nurse right now!"

"Kaidou, i-"

"(l/n) is sick?" Nendou interrupted. You sighed, where the hell did he come from???

"Guys really, I'm okay." They ignored you, and rushed you into the nurses room. She took your temp, and said you were fine.

"See? Told you." You commented.

Kaidou gave a nervous laugh, "sorry about that (l/n)."

You giggled, "its okay, you meant well."

He smiled, "hey, are you free after school?"

You nodded, "yeah. Why?"

"Great, I'm taking you to our secret base!"

Your eyes sparkled, "secret base?!" Not that you hadn't read it from him mind already, you just were excited. He nodded.

After school.

Your POV.

I waited for Kaidou after school, though kinda feeling a little dizzy. I shook it off, probably just the cold. I'm okay. I spotted Kaidou and ran up to him.

"Hey!"

"Sup." He responded coolly. He showed me the way as I followed him. When we finally got there, we were in front of a huge abandoned building.

"Cool!!!!" He smiled/smirked, "yup."

I looked at him, "did you find it all by yourself?!" He nodded. "Cool! Can we go in???"

He nodded, "yeah!" He ran on in with me following behind.

He showed me the place, it was pretty cool! I wonder if he'd let me set some things up? As he was showing me to the basement area, I felt a wave of dizziness. There were white specs invading my vision. What's happening?!? I leaned on the wall, stopping.

He turned around, "you okay???"

Not wanting to worry him, I said i was fine.

"Are you sure? You don't look so good..."

"Geez, thanks a lot." "

I didn't mean it like that, I'm j-" he was cut off when I tried to lift myself off the wall, only to  collapse in his arms. Then everything went black.

I woke up in a bed, but not my bed. Looking around I noticed it wasn't my room. My eyes jolted to the door as i heard footsteps, which eventually led to a door being opened.

Kaidou popped in, "(l/n)! Your finally awake! Are you okay?!? Why didn't you tell me you were sick???"

I held my head, "to loud..."

"Ah. Sorry."

"I wanted to see the hideout... I'm sorry." 

"Its okay, just don't push yourself next time."

'I can't believe they were so excited to see it they lied about being sick! I'm so glad he actually cares! But he really worried me.... I was scared, what if he didn't come out okay???' He thought.

I tried to sit up, but Kaidou pushed my shoulders back down. "Your still sick! You can't move."

I nodded, "if that's what you want. How long have I been out?"

"Not long, maybe 2 hours at the most. This had to be Dark Reunion..." Sighing I nodded, though I knew it wasn't true.

"So you think I should put a barrier around the hideout?"

He nodded, "that would be for the best. I don't need my friends getting sick because of them again..."

"Friends?" I repeated.

"Yeah, is that a problem?"

I shook my head, "no. Just happy to hear it for once..." I smiled, and so did he.

I tried to sit up again, and he tried to push me back down again. I stopped him this time with my power to freeze anything. I locked some of his muscles in place.  He looked at me in shock. "I'm okay now, thank you." Hugging him, I freed him. Then left.

(Lmao, the story word count is 911 also hope you enjoyed this little chapter!)