-II

Edited
Tuesday, June 25th
12:34PM
—————

Saiki POV.

What's going on? Is my power fading? I can't read his mind, and my x-ray vision doesn't work on him. Is he another Nendou? But that doesn't seem to be the case. He read kaidou like a book, or more of read his mind. He must be another physic. I'll have to talk to him later.

Your POV.

The bell FINALLY rang for lunchtime, I turned my telepathy back on. Kaidou seemed excited. I grabbed my bento, and poked Kaidou. "Let's eat some... other place. It may not be safe here."

He nodded, "I know the perfect place, follow me!"

We began to walk to the door, but the someone with shaved sides stopped me. (Nendou) "Hey, your (l/n) right?" I jumped. What, the fuck is going on?!? I can't read his mind, I almost had a heart attack! The scared the shit out of me!!! I'm sure I turned my telepathy on... "Want to eat lunch together?"

I hadn't known, but at this moment I let my shield down. This meant that now Saiki could read my mind, though again I hadn't known this.

Saiki POV.

"Hey, your (l/n) right?" Nendou asked making Him jumped. 'What, the fuck is going on?!? I can't read his mind, I almost had a heart attack! The scared the shit out of me!!!' "Want to eat lunch together?"

Wait, I can read his mind now. What happened? And he said he couldn't read his mind, that means he is a physic. (Not paying attention to what their saying)

"Saiki's coming to." Nendou said. I popped up. 'Wait, what?!?'

Your POV.

"Y-yeah, I'm (l/n)... but I-" Kaidou hadn't noticed, and was still walking, unintentionally leaving me behind.

"Yeah! Come eat with us (l/n)! It'll be fun, another guy to hang with! I'll tell you your guardian spirit!" Some purple hair dude said. "Saiki's coming to."

The pink haired kid popped up, 'wait what?!?'

I looked at him. Did he just speak without talking? I'm sure I didn't read his mind, or did I???

"Sorry guys, I have to go... But maybe next time?"

"Sure buddy." I made sure to leave quickly so I didn't lose Kaidou.

(Time skip, bc ya boi here feels like he's rambling again.)

We were in a room, it was pretty empty. There was 3 desks, and 4 chairs. How... Even. I moved them together, and sat down.

"So, flawed disintegration. Were you sent here by your boss?" I nodded, "yes. I'm unsure if you know him, but he sure knows you. He, after all, is a seer."

He hid his excitement. "I see, (pun intended) so who is your boss?"

"His real name is not to be said, he is known as Third Eye."

"And, what is it he said about me?" He seemed eager.

"He told me your a very powerful hero." He smiled, in his mind he was freaking out. He was really excited(not the dirty way XD), it was kinda cute.

"Do you have a power?" I nodded, then took my glove off, and touched the annoying extra chair. It disintegrated. "Wow!" He cleared his throat, "I mean, yeah. Your pretty good."

"What's your power?" This'll be interesting.

"Ah, you see my powers so great that I can't use it here, or it may hurt someone...."

Smooth.

I nodded. "So... Do you think I can join you?" I closed my eyes, I hope he doesn't reject me. Well, I know he won't but still.

In his mind he was happy, so I opened them relieved as he agreed. "Hm... I guess I could let you join us."

Us??? I read his mind, he was talking about him and Saiki. I smiled, "shouldn't you talk to Saiki about this? Its a big thing from where I come from. I'll follow your every order, my new boss, and Saiki. Unless it may harm you, or someone innocent. And if you wish me not too."

He nodded, "your right! I'll have a talk with him after this, I hope he doesn't get jealous. What if he thinks I'm replacing him!"

"I'm sure he wont," I replied after finishing my food.

"Time to go, my barrier is starting to wear off."

'Cool! He's got barriers too, that'll be useful.' He thought.

We got to class before the bell rang to chat with Saiki. (The magic of fanfic, you get to make the time go fast or slow lol one moment its like dbz battle, the next its like a dream.) "Hey, Saiki. I need to talk with you on something, something important. You see, (l/n) was sent here by his boss, and was wondering if he could join us. I don't think he'd slow us down, and I decided I should ask you first. So you know Its not like I'm replacing you, we'll just have another partner. So don't get jealous okay? So... What do you think? I can have him demonstrate his power, if your not convinced."

Saiki's POV.

"Hey, Saiki. I need to talk with you on something, something important. You see, (l/n) was sent here by his, and was wondering if he could join us. I don't think he'd slow us down, and I decided I should ask you first. So you know Its not like I'm replacing you, we'll just have another partner. So don't get jealous okay?"

As if, please replace me.

"So... What do you think? I can have him demonstrate his power, if your not convinced." 'Not just because I think his disintegration power is cool or anything!'

Disintegration power? So that's his power... I nodded. "Follow me, (l/n), you too."

A/n

Lol sorry its 3 mins late heh

-Fish