Chapter 12

What could she have meant by that?

All of a sudden people started to continue like nothing had happened at all.

"What..." you wanted to question it, but you already have enough questions. And that whole thing just kind of scared you. You were filled with confusion, not just on what had just happened either. On who you are, and what you want. It's like she said.... who are you?

You felt a hand on your shoulder, making you flinch. You look up to see Saiki.

'We should get back to school before we get in trouble.' You and kaidou nodded in agreement.

You all went back to school, then left for home. You weren't going to lie, you didn't want to go back home. You were scared something bad would happen if you did. Saiki could tell this, and decided to talk to you without anyone listening.

'Are you okay?' You shook your head and gave a quick no.

'Would you like to go to my house, we could just have a sleep over or something.' Saiki didn't want to actually, He was just trying to help. He regretted it right after, knowing this was going to be a long night if you said yes.

You thought for a moment. You weren't actually a boy, it would be awkward if he knew I bet. But you really didn't want to go home.

'Can,' you hesitated for a moment. 'Can you keep a secret?' Your hands turned into fists, you weren't sure you could tell him.

'Yeah. What is it?' He questioned.

'It's just that... well you see... I uh...' he cuts you off.

'If this is about to being into guys, I don't care. You can't help who you like. And I don't like guys nor do I like girls.'

You were relieved, but also a little disappointed. You want to tell them. You felt guilty for lying to them since you first met, and didn't feel too comfortable as a guy. I mean the lockers, you have to change ahead of time just to avoid going in. And now the freezing of people? A little girl that looked like you but as a kid messing with you all, probably because of something you did... it was all your fault. Even if it wasn't intentional.

'Plus it looks like you really need to talk.' He said. Your eyes started to water.

Ohhhh no. No no no no no no no, don't cry! This is no time for crying! Your supposed to be a boy, now act like one! ... but your a girl... (boys cry too is another thing.) . It's normal for a girl or guy to cry when there sad either way!

You feel a tear stroll down your cheek.

'What's wrong?' You shook your head.

'Let's go to my house first to get my stuff.' You walk past him, accepting his invitation but ignoring his questions. He follows you to your house.

When you guys get there you hurry and change your clothes, and bring a bag with you. You tell them you were spending the night with a friend of yours and they quickly shook it off. You made sure to leave him outside so they didn't know it was a guy.

You then walk to his house, which wasn't actually that far. He walks and announces that your there (I think he does that??? Idk), and his mom pops out of the kitchen.

"Honey! My baby kusou brought a girl home!!" She ran up to you, and you could hear his dad yell "what" from the bathroom. He rushed to you as well when he finished. You rubbed the back of your neck, as she was babying and questioning you.

"Are you my kusou's girlfriend!" You didn't know what to do, so you looked over at Saiki.

'How can they be my girlfriend if there not even a girl.' Her eyes went wide.

"I'm so sorry! You just looked so pretty, I thought. I'm sorry!" She apologized.

"It's okay! I get that a lot eheh." She smiled at that.

"But our kusou brought over a friend!! Thank you for being our kusou's friend!" They began to ramble on about being his friend until Saiki pulled you away and to his room.

'Sorry about them,' he apologized.

You laughed, "ah. There adorable!"

He sat down, 'so what is it?'

Your smile faded. You knew you had to tell him, and even though you really wanted to it doesn't mean your not nervous. What if he hates you for lying to him? Or causing a huge problem??? What if he thinks it be better to kill you Incase it got worse?!?

'You don't have to worry. You can trust me.' You looked at him and sighed.

'Well first of all, your parents are at the door.' He nodded knowingly. He was actually about to stop them, but it seemed he didn't need to now that your both speaking telepathically.

'And second of all... I'm, not a... uh. Not a. I'm not a boy!' You closed your eyes and and squeezed your fists so tightly your knuckles started started to turn white.

You sighed, finally getting that off your chest. You lift your shirt up to show a binder, 'I'm a girl.' He nodded.

The thought never came across his mind as he wasn't actually used to seeing people with their skin and stuff on, but it did make since. A lot of sense actually.

'Is that all?'

You shook your head and told him everything that happened, what you saw, what you think, and even how you feel about kaidou. Everything. He was understanding, though he didn't really see the point in pretending to be a guy still.

'I think she's just trying to say to be true to yourself, she probably just doesn't like that your denying her existence or something. She probably doesn't like the fact that your lying about her. Well that's how I see it at least. You should just be who you are, and if you like kaidou you should tell him. I mean he did confess to you.'

You nodded, 'I would tell him, but you forget I'm a girl. He confessed to me as guy. If he's gay then he wouldn't like me still, would he? I couldn't do that to him. Plus he'd probably feel betrayed or something because I lied to him...'

He shrugged. 'I think he'd appreciate it more hearing it from you, than finding out himself.'

You guys decided to go to sleep, but it's not as if you could. You were up for quite some time thinking. You barely even had an hour of sleep. When you woke up to the alarm.

—-

This is a horrible chapter, but I wanted to post so here you go. I'll rewrite it some. It all felt off to me.
-ya fish boi
🐠