So Long

Blue screamed.

"God, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She giggled as Dust tickled her mercilessly.

"You ate all the poptarts! There is no mercy!"

"You were sleeping! I didn't want to wake you!"

"You didn't have to eat all of them!"

"Please! I couldn't help it!" Blue finally rolled away from Dust and cuddled one of the plushies to her chest. Dust glared at the plushie with mock jealousy.

"No one steals my waifu," He said, grabbing Blue and pulling her to his chest as she'd done for the plushie. Blue giggled and snuggled closer into his chest, hugging the plushie tighter.

"This is strange," She said. "Only a few hours ago-"

"Eh, several hours ago," Dust cut in.

"Several hours ago," Blue amended. "You wanted to kill us." Dust frowned.

"Bluey, I don't want you thinking of me like I am at night. That's... well, that's the worst part of me you'll ever see." Blue looked up at him.

"What happens to you at night?" She asked.

"I-I don't know," He said, helplessly. "I just get this lust for blood and this need for revenge."

"Revenge? Against what?"

"I don't know...just...revenge." A knock came from the door.

"Blue? Are you in there?" Ink entered the room. "Blue- oh!" Ink stared at the sight before her. "Am I... interrupting something?" They both blushed but neither moved. "I was just... I-" Ink stammered.

"What are you doing here, Ink?" Lust peeked in. "Oh." She stared at the Dust and Blue. "Are you, Dust and the plushie having some weird kind of threesome?" (Lust is the culmination of my dirty mind.)

"NO!" Dust and Blue protested.

"I don't see either of you moving~" Dust began moving but Blue held tight to his arm.

"I don't want to move. I'm comfy." Blue glared at the two at the door. "Go away." Ink and Lust retreated.

"Comfy huh?" Dust asked, smirking.

"Yes, so we're not moving until I want to."

"Aye aye, Captain."

Ink stood frozen.

"Well that was unexpected," Lust said. Ink didn't respond.

"Ink?" Nothing. Lust snapped her fingers in front of Ink's face "Inky poo?" Ink jumped.

"What?" Ink asked. Lust shook her head.

"I can see your mind is elsewhere, I'm gonna go back to Horror." She turned to leave. "Bye, bye." Ink stood in the hallway, thinking.

"If Blue can do that with Dust will I...?" Ink shook her head rapidly. "No! I shouldn't think like that!" She began walking back to Error's room, shaking her head. "No, no, no, no, nope, nope, nope, nope."

"Ink?" She'd reached Error's room.

"Uh, um, Error!" Ink said.

"What's wrong? Your face is a little red." Ink felt her face, it was red hot.

"Uh, want me to draw you something? I couldn't find any food so I'll have to make it up to you," Ink said, trying to change the subject.

"You don't have to draw me anything Inky."