"Why do you call me that?" Ink asked.

"Call you what?" Ink blushed and turned away her head as she mumbled.

"...Inky..." Error blinked.

"What would you rather I call you?" He suddenly grinned. "Would you rather I called you Kiki?" Ink's face exploded red with blush.

"No! I mean... maybe..." Error laughed.

"When did you become so nervous and cute?" Ink sat on the floor with her knees up to her chest and buried her face between them. (Ink be ded.) A hand rested on her knee. "Inky? Are you ok?" Ink shook her head. "Was it something I said?" Ink shook her head again. A knock came from the door.

"Ink, Error? Can I come in?"

"Geno?" They both asked. Geno walked in.

"Sup bro. Sup Ink."

"Geno!" Error rushed forward to hug her. She embraced him then studied him.

"It's been so long," She said. Error nodded.

"I've missed you," Error said. Geno looked over at Ink.

"What's with all the blushing Ink?" She looked over at Error then back at Ink. "What did Error do to you?" Error and Ink blushed, hard.

"Nothing!"

"Ok, ok! Sure nothing happened?"

"YES!"

"Mhm."

"Well, what about you and Reaper?" Error asked smugly. "You two back together?" Geno smiled.

"Yeah, at least our love is expressed. Nothing's gonna happen if you don't kiss her first. I got a feeling she's not gonna do it." She turned and left the room "Good luck little bro!" The door shut and Ink and Error were left in silence.

Geno hummed as she walked inside Reaper's room.

"Hey Gen, where have you been?"

"Talking my brother into kissing his crush."

"His crush?" Geno flopped onto the bed.

"You know that girl with the ink stain?" Reaper flopped on the bed with her.

"Yeah, that his crush?" Geno nodded.

"Cute, I ship it."

"You and me both." Silence dragged out between the two as they lay on the bed, facing each other. "What happens at night?" She asked, playing with the sheets. Reaper sighed and flipped onto his back.

"Well, around 5 we start getting really aggressive, at 6 we'll collapse again, at 12...we well, we'll attack you." Geno averted her eyes, sadly.

"Oh." Reaper gave her a kiss.

"Don't worry, no matter what happens I'll always love you."

"Thanks for helping me bake this," Dream said, pulling out the cake. Killer smiled and moved some of the dirty dishes over to make space for it.

"My pleasure Dreamy." Dream stood back triumphantly, looking at the cake. Killer smiled at her. "Take a look, breathe it in. Forty minutes of cake baking hath brought us to this moment. We have the pleasure of laying our eyes on the glorious chocolate cake." Killer frowned. "Why chocolate, by the way?" Dream took off her oven mitts.

"One, it's Nightmare's favourite and two, it was the only one I could find."

"And why did you make it?"

"Because I haven't seen him in years!"

"Ok, ok last question. Why the hell did you need my help making it?" Dream kissed him on the cheek.

"Moral support sweetheart."

"Lovely."

Cross opened her eyes. She was still snuggled up to Nightmare but he looked different. His hair was still black but it was no longer long enough to cover his eye. He wasn't covered in goop anymore, he was wearing the clothes he always used to wear before he went missing. She reached out and began playing with his collar. He opened his eyes, they were purple.

"Crossy?"

"Good afternoon, Nighty." His eyes came into focus and he looked around.

"Oh yeah, I remember," He mumbled. He looked down and frowned. (I know I'm probably the only one thinking it but... no dick jokes, please). "When did I go passive?"

"Passive?" Cross asked, propping herself up on her elbow. Nightmare looked at her.

"Yeah, that's what I call this form because I'm less aggressive like this," Nightmare answered smiling.

"Oh? Does that mean I can be dom when you're like this?" The words slipped out of her mouth before she could stop them. She covered her mouth as Nightmare stared at her. "Cross you fucking idiot," She cursed inwardly. The door opened and Dream and Killer came in. (A lot of interruptions in this chapter).

"We brought you guys cake! Oh? Cross finally making moves?" Dream said. Cross quickly got off the bed.

"Is that chocolate?" She asked, sniffing the cake.

"Yep," Killer answered. She reached for the cake. "Uh, uh. This is Nightmare's cake." Nightmare came up behind Cross as she whined. He took the cake.

"Thanks, Dream," He said taking the cake. He took the knife that lay on top of it and cut out a slice. He picked it up and offered it to Cross.

"Nighty you don't-"

"Eat it Cross, chocolate's your favourite everything." She stared at him and took the cake. Slowly, she opened her mouth and ate it.

"Thank you Nightmare."

"Somehow this seems sexual to me," Killer stated. Dream gave him a slap on the arm and dragged him out of the room. "Hey! Dreamy! What did I do?!" Nightmare laughed but Cross was still blushing.

"Come on Crossy," Nightmare said, sitting down on the bed with the cake and holding out a hand to her. "Come eat the cake with me." Cross smiled and sat down. Nightmare took another piece and fed it to her. "We have until five Crossy. So let's enjoy it while we can."

See Alliah? What you say goes. Chocolate cake.

AND CROSSMARE!!

BEAUTIFUL AFTERDEATH, ERRINK, DUSTBERRY AND CROSSMARE!!

You've had enough Horrorlust.

And there was some Kreme.

Back to nights or at least their beginning soon.