Brief info

Have you ever wondered why so many Christians have not experienced much of what God has promised in the Bible

Have you ever wondered why so many Christians have not experienced much of what God has promised in the Bible. Some may think they are just not meant for them. Others think it's just because of their past wrongs and thus think they are not righteous enough to take of it. But All those are misconceptions.

As Christians we love a life of freedom. Following Jesus's vicarious sacrifice on the Cross, We were set at liberty. No more to be held under the bondage of sin. He died in our place, suffered in our place for our Justification and prosperity.

Through this book, I want to let you know that everything that God has promised is made and meant for you to have and more importantly how we ought to walk in our Christian lives.

Let say your parents promised to give you something but you didn't catch it because you were kinda asleep or absent minded. You wouldn't know exactly what it is and you may never know it.  Same scenario with God's promises. If you don't know what God has promised you and made for you to have and become through his Word, You'd never know what it is thus rendering not of much use to you.