Chapter 9

Next Day
Nandini & Abhi reached college. Abhi went to his classes,Nandini went to principal room to collect schedule.
After collecting her schedule she went to canteen to eat something, because she eat less at home all due to her chachi's cooking skill. As she entered canteen the sight in front of her made her blood boil.A girl dressed in salwar  is running all around canteen to get water, All people in the canteen are laughing at her,Nandini immediately went to her and gave her water bottle & also chocolate. Laughing sound is stopped as she gave water.Suddenly someone held her elbow & pulled her away. A girl dressed in tom boy clothes is raised to slap her but after seeing her face she didn't know why but she just stopped her hand.

N:-why did you stop,slap me,do you even have humanity,she is running for water but you guys are laughing at her,This is what your parents thought you.

After hearing parents Mukti left her hand her eyes teard,as soon Manik saw her little sister tears, he came will angry & pulled nandini to himself.
As soon as he saw her face,he absentmindedly called.

M:-kitty.

Boom......
As soon nandu heard that word,she lost her senses & just slapped manik.
Manik stumbled back holding his hand on cheek.All in the canteen are shocked by seeing some random girl slapped manik malhotra.Fab4 are shocked.

N:-don't call me that I hate that word especially from your mouth.(gritting her teeth).

Girl who is running for water just dragged nandini with her,As she dragged it broked nandini's trance.

N:-(mind):-what I did why I slapped him,if others called me with that name I just scolded them,but hearing that word from him made my blood boil,and why am getting this much angry on sight of those five people.

Her thoughts came to halt by hearing girl.

Girl:-hey thank you so much for saving me by the way am Navya Naveli from patna.

Hearing her name nandini felt that she heard that name somewhere.
But chuckled it.

N:-am nandini murthy no need to thank me.

Nav:-so nandini friends.(forwarding her hand).

Nandini just stared at her with blank look,she closed her eyes & got some flashes.
First scene
Girl1:-Nandu you know you are my best friend I will never hide anything from you.

Second scene
Girl1:-we should have told her before.

Girl:-you betrayed me by hiding truth from me Navu.

Flashes end.

Suddenly nandini opened her eyes & said in emotionless tone.

N:-I don't believe in friendship navya but I can be your classmate that's it
Sorry if you felt bad.

Navya face paled but she smiled slightly.

Other side
Fab5 jam Room.
All are sitting in shock.

C:-first time one random girl went against Fab5.

D:-she slapped Manik Malhotra.

Al:-but we didn't got angry on her instead we are regretting our pranks first time.

Mu:-we met her for first time but why her eyes held so much hatred for us.

Manik is just lost in thoughts.

M:-same sentence I always hear in my dreams,why she hate me calling her kitty,this is first time I met her then why I called her kitty & why she hates me so much.

All others made confused face they also have many doubt's.