Prologue

Girls POV:-Hey lovely people you are wondering who might be iam .
Let me introduce Myself My Nandini Murthy am younger daughter of My parents,I have non identical twin her name is Aliya Murthy.We are inseparable from childhood. I love her more than myself. I thought I will never love any person like I loved her but it changed when he entered my life.He become inseparable part of me.I fall head over heals for him.
His friends Mukti,Cabir,Navya,Dhruv become my friends and me & my sister become their friends.
I shared my feelings with my sister she is negative first but eventually agreed after seeing my madness for him.Finally I proposed him he accepted it but said he want sometime to love me.I agreed because I can wait for him till stars exist fireflies glow.
Now am stand in front of my house after coming from school ,am currently studying my 12th my final exams where completed and I got good grades in it.I want to become business women so I want to do MBA.
Before Manik entered I thought of going abroad for studies but he changed my dreams.He become my one & only dream.I love him so much.
Actually I went to school to get my certificate's mom ,dad is on business trip.
I was about to knock the door but thought Aliya might be sleeping.
So I quickly took out my keys and opened the.I started going to my room.But I want see Aliya once I didn't saw her from morning.
So I went to her room.Room is slightly opened. I was about to go inside but I heard a faint voice of Manik.

M:-I love you why can't you understand dammit.

Al:-I too love you manik but nandu comes first in my priority she loves you madly just accept her.

M:- i love Nandu but only as best friend but I love you Aliya plz I beg you don't push me away.

Al:-I can't betrayed my sister just go away.

Manik made her look into his forcefully and took her lips into kiss.
Aliya protested first but soon she too responded.

I put hand on my mouth I controlled my sob.I ran to my room in jet speed.
I locked my door and crashed on my bed.Why they did this with me.
Am third person in their life's.
But instead of giving me reality check they pushed more into illusion.
If they truly said their love to me means I should have so much happy but know they broke me completely.
I quickly picked my phone & dailed my dad's number he picked it up after sometime

Dad:-hello nandu.

Me:-dad can you book me flight ticket for US today night,I got admitted in New York Business management college,I got letter today but I have to report to college tomorrow can you please manage it you know its my dream.(pleaded).

Dad:-its ok princess I will send our driver to newyork airport she will get you to our manshion their me & your mom in London we will visit you after trip got completed and in from aliya about you journey.

Me:-OK dad.

I cut the call do I really need to in from her,Aliya you want to sacrifice your love for me but you only hurted me lot,I thought no secrets will be between us but you hided big thing from.Love never be forced it only happens.You both thought your love will hurt me but you hidderence hurt me more.I hope I will able to forgive you guys good bye Mumbai may be I will never come back.
I packed my lagauge and went to my car I drove to hotel near by airport.
I can't stay their one more minute.
I will wait here until my board my  flight. I took out my sim and threw it out.I inserted my new Sim.Am sorry mom & dad but I have to stay away from you guys also I can't afford another heart break.I want to move on from my past so am leaving you.
I will contact you guys after sometime but know I need to be alone ,I have to stand on feet.