Chapter 6

After Nandini left Manik collapsed on floor,all rushed to him.

M:-she hates me,I lost her.

He only repeating this,Aliya came to him made him look at her.

Al:-Manik just look at me she don't hate you,she loves you,but she was hurt beyond repair, but you have to be strong you have to bring her back normal,did you understand.

Manik nodded his head in tears.
Navya brought him water.Manik drank and sat on couch.

C:-Aliya now tell me why nandu left suddenly.

Aliya composed herself & told everything. At last everyone was in guilt.

Na:-what we have did guys we should have told her truth instead of keeping it away.

Mu:-but we did all not to hurt her.

C:-but by hiding we hurt her more.

D:-now its time bring her back to normal.

As dhruv completed they heard clapping sound ,all turned & saw Nandini clapping in tears.

N:-wow what a nice play,I must appreciate you guys have good acting skills,till today I thought only Aliya & Mr Malhotra betrayed me,but now I got know my whole friends are in part of deceiving, really thank you so much of showing me reality,I thought you all are my friends but what you all did you all betrayed me,I hate you all.(crying).

M:-kitty plz listen to me, am really sorry I am late that I realized I love you plz give me one chance I will make everything right.

Nandini looked at manik with hurt, pain,broken.

N:-Mr Malhotra plz don't call me that I feel like my skin is burning hearing that word,you lost right to call me that when you betrayed me with my sister.
You both sacrificed your love for me because you guys don't want to hurt me Is it but you guys hurt me more.
You know I feel disgust about myself for loving you,you are bad phase of my life,if you really want me safe then just get lost from my life don't ever show me your face,Plz don't ever say I love you,because it has wonderful meaning behind it don't make it impure by using it.

Saying this Nandini left from their.
Here in hall Manik just standing in hall with head bend down & full of tears.

M:-when I lied to her that I love her she believed me but when I really started loving her she felt disgust.
What I have done to her,how can I break her like this,I don't even deserve her,she said she don't want to see me then I will never come in front of her.

Saying this manik left from their and started his car with high speed,he is driving car without his senses.
He is just mumbling.

M:-she hates me,she feel disgust about me.

He is in his own world he didn't see a truck coming coming in his way.
Truck came & hit his car with bang.
He rolled on floor with full blood,he looked at black sky & mumbled.

M:-I love you nandu till stars exists.

Saying this manik took his last breath.

Here in Nandini's room she took a knife cut her hand.

N:-I love you manik till fire flies glow but I never able to forgive you.

Saying this she took her last breath.