Chapter-4

Manik's pov
Am sitting in my cabin and lost in thoughts of day when I met Aliya & Nandu.I immediately felt attraction towards Aliya,her love for her sister & family,her understanding nature everything made me attracted to her.
Day by day my attraction used to increase.With Nandu everything is different I used to see her as my best friend,because she is the one with whom I used to share everything,
She knows my deep secrets which Aliya didn't even has idea of anything.
I used to cry infront of  her,I used to share my happiness & success first with her.I didn't even know what is love at that age I thought I loved Aliya. My attraction towards Aliya is first thing I hided from nandu,I dont know why  i did it.I finally proposed Aliya but she rejected it saying she doesn't have any feelings for me and took a promise that I have to accept nandu no means she threatened she will die .So I accepted Nandu proposal ,that time smile on Nandini face pained me so much than aliya's Rejection, I don't wanted to decieve her I want to truthful to her,I don't want to hurt her.As days passed I came to know Aliya also had feelings for me,I went to her home and conforted her,she said she did everything for her sister happiness.
We ended up kissing each other,but I felt that kiss is wrong so I broke it & went to home.All night I didn't sleep because Nandu smiling face is coming when I close my eyes.I decided to tell her everything next day and ask for her forgiveness. But she is no where she just left.Her sudden departure brought strom our lives.Everything is changed,from that day I never talked to Aliya,whenever i see Aliya Nandu's smiling face come to my see's guilt of betraying her eaten me up,I only see Aliya when we practice for concerts.
Other time I Always avoid,But in these years of Missing Nandu I understand one thing that I never loved Aliya, am just attracted towards her its teenage crush,Am fool to not recognize my feelings for Nandu,yes I love her.
She is my first & Last love my everything which I lost 6 years ago.
When person is their with us we didn't value them but when they went away from us we will get to know their importance.

Pov end.

Manik came out of his thoughts by hearing knock on door. He asked the person to come in.Dhruv entered with Cabir ,Mukti , Navya & Abhi.

M:-you guys didn't need to knock.

C:-we didn't understand your mood swings I think its better to knock, we didn't want to killed by you.(dramatically).

Mukti hitted Cabir on his head.

Mu:- for once stop your drama cabir,
Navya I pitty on you how you bear this drama king,if you shouldn't have married him I would have found other guy for you.

Nav:-we can't change fate right muku.

Cabir made a bad face & went to Abhi.

C:-Abhi tell your wife to not give bad ideas to my wife.

D:-stop it guys I came here to inform something.

C:-don't tell me you are becoming father.

D:-shut up cabir,guys today dinner at Aliya's place you all have to come.

Manik stiffened in place.

M:-sorry dhruv I can't I have some important work.

D:-no excuses Manik Aliya requested specially to bring you,she said she has surprise for all of us.

Manik thought for sometime.

M:-OK I will come.