Chapter 8

After a week
Malhotra Manshion
In a big room a handsome boy is sleeping he is having frown on his face like he was getting bad dream.

Dream
A girl is shouting at a boy.
Boy looked just like him.

Girl:-I hate you Mr Malhotra you disgust me.

Boy:-Kitty plz listen to me am sorry I love you Kitty.

Girl just slapped him and went away from him,Boy fell on floor and sobbed.

Boy:-kitty plz don't leave me.

End of dream.

Boy wake up with jerk shouting

Boy:-Kitty.(shout).

His shout is loud so by hearing his shout four members(2 boys+2 girls) who are sitting in living room came to him running.As they entered room they saw boy is shouting kitty & throwing all things in room.A boy with cap went to him & hugged him tightly, Another boy came with injection in hand and injected him.
After sometime boy eyes closed.
Two girls cleaned his bed.
Both boys made him sleep on bed.
They looked sadly at boy.

Boy1(cap boy):-which bad deed we did that our buddy is suffering like this.

Girl1(barbie girl):-just cool down dhruv baby we will find some solution to it.

So cap boy is Dhruv

Girl2:-when Aliya did you see his condition I can't see his pain,it is piercing my heart seeing my brother in so much pain.

So barbie girl is Aliya.

Boy2:-Mukti calm down we can't find solution by shouting, from tomorrow college is starting may be if he occupied with work his mind will be diverted.

So tomboy girl is Mukti.

Mu:-why cabir why us,what we did to get so much pain in our life.

So boy2 is cabir.
Mukti hugged cabir & started sobbing.

Murthy House(Mumbai).
A girl of 18 years is sleeping peacefully, suddenly she heard someone called her kitty.
She woke up with jerk and saw boy of 18 years is standing & calling her kitty.

Boy:-you just look like kitty when you sleep,from today I will call you kitty.

His words came to halt by hearing a roar.

Girl:-don't ever call me with that word I feel like my skin is burning,
Do you get that Abhimanyu Murthy.
(Shouted in anger).

Boy is Abhimanyu Murthy son of venkatesh & shanno.

Ab:-sorry nandini I will never call you that.

So girl is Nandini.
Nandini immediately regretted for shouting on Abhi.

N:-am sorry abhi I loose my sense if I hear that word I hate it with my heart.

Ab:-don't be sorry nandu you are my friend I don't take it to my heart.

N:-for your information Mr Murthy am not ur friend.(said with stern expression).

Abhi face paled,Nandu came to him and shouted in ear.

N:-because am your sister abhi bhai.
(Shouting).

Nandini ran downstairs with Abhimanyu behind her.she went to kitchen & hid behind shanno.

N:-chachi see Abhi bhai is chasing me.

Chachi:-Abhi why are you troubling my princess in early morning.

Ab:-mom you know she just gave me heart attack, I will not leave this shorty.

N:-you called me shorty you are gone today.(throwing tomato on him).

Ab:-you shorty (throwing cabbage on her).

Chachi:-stop it you too ,go to your rooms & come down getting ready I prepared bindi pasta today you two should taste it .

By hearing bindi pasta Both made a horrible face ,nandini.

N:-ayyo chachi I forgetten I have to go to space to finish my admission process, Abhi bhai  will take me their.
We are late, we will eat bindi pasta at evening bye.
Saying this she dragged abhi with her.
Both went to her room,looked at each other & started laughing.

Ab:-thanks for saving me nandu.

N:-I saved myself also bro.