chapter 2

Two days Later
A girl of 24 years is standing in front of chatrapati shivaji international airport. She is wearing A knee length black dress ,her hair are free,she has very little make up but she looking beautiful. She has coat on her one hand & with another hand she is carrying laguage. A white coloured Mercedes stopped in front of her.
A man dressed in body guard attire come out of the car & wished her.

Man:-good morning Nandini mam I hope you have nice journey am Steve am ur body gaurd cum drive where you like to go.

N:-first I have to go to hotel then we will go further.

Steve nodded and took laguage & kept in car and both drove to hotel.

Murthy Manshion
Mr Raman Murthy & Mrs Ishita Murthy along with Aliya is sitting having breakfast but with pin drop silence.6 years before same dinning table is filled with laughter's.
At the same time A girl of 24 years entered the manshion.

Girl:-why house is this much silent I hope they are in house.

She slowly started walking inside.
She saw three figures sitting on dinning table having breakfast with silence.

Girl:-did am the reason for their lost smiles.

Girl just took a sharp breath and shouted.

Girl:-Mom,dad Alu am back guys.

Hearing her voice everyone startled tears started coming from their eyes.
They left their breakfast in middle and rushed to the girl.
Ishita was first one to hug her.

Is:-were you went without informing us do you know how much I missed you.(crying).

All had tears hearing her.

N:-mumma am sorry see am holding my ears and I have a reason I will tell you guys later first let me have breakfast am so much hungry.

Ishita immediately broke the hug and took her to dinning table and started feeding nandu.seeing the sight everyone has tears.nandu started coughing. Raman patted her head Aliya made her drink water.
Nandini just looked at her family with tears she knows how much she missed her family.
All completed their breakfast After making nandu eat.
All settled in hall.Nandu kept her head on ishita lap ,ishita started caressing her hair.Aliya took nandu feet and placed in her lap and started massaging it.Raman sat  infront of them and stared at nandu.

Ishi:-now tell me what reason you have to leave us alone.

N:-you know na Ma soha my classmate when I went to collect my certificate's she was their,she insulted me saying am using my surname to climb up in my carrier and I can't do anything without my surname.
So I challenged her that I will achieve everything without my family influence. (Lie)

Ram:-for her useless words u left us
(Angrily).

N:-papa her words may be useless but that gave me strength to stand on my feet,I should have told you,but you guys will help me in one or other way so I left house am very sorry.

Is:-past is past know our gudiya is with us.

All nodded everyone believed her lie except Aliya she thought to ask her later.