Chapter 1

After 6 Years
A girl of 24 years Dressed in Business suit entered a lavish Building which is engraved by 'Murthy Industries'.
She enters the office all greats her she just smiles in return & Goes to her Cabir ,outside Cabin we can see the name 'Aliya Murthy,CEO of Murthy industries'.
Aliya enters her cabin and sits on her chair her eyes falls on a photo frame she picks it up & caresses it.

Photo frame

A tear drops fells from her eyes

Al:-where are you its been 6 years you left me,why you did it.I have been searching for you from 6 years but I got no information. Why made you to leave me,if I did any mistakes means I will ask you forgiveness & I will bear any punishment but don't punish me like this.we grown up together in same womb we are connected to each other from our mothers womb.we both know we can't leave without each other but why you left me.
Where are you,how are you plz come back.(tears flowing continuously).

A knock on door disturbed her talks.
She kept frame back & wiped her tears and said.

Al:-come in.

Her PA Stella entered with her coffee.

Stella:-good morning mam your coffee.

Aliya took her coffee & started to sip it.Mean while Stella started reading her schedule.

Stella:-at last In evng you have to practice for concert with fab5.

Aliya nodded.

Al:-did you called Aman(Manik's PA).

Stella:-yes mam.

Al:-did manik had his breakfast & his medicine.

Stella:-yes mam.

Al:-any new information about nandu.

Stella:-No mam.

Al:-hmm send My marriage invites to
Our every business associates and send this video to Nandu old fb account may be she can see it.

Stella nodded & went out at the same time her phone rang caller ID showed love displaying on it.
A smile appears on her lips she picks up the call and listens a deep male voice.

Person:-hello baby

Al:-hey love.

Person:-had your breakfast.

Al:-hmm.

Person:-so you skipped it again get ready am coming in 10 min we will have break fast outside.

Al:-but I have meeting.

Person:-No excuses soon to be Mrs Dhruv vedant.

Aliya sighed,yes guys dhruv is her love & she is getting married to him.
But what happened in these 6 years
Let's see in next chapters.

Al:-OK am coming.

Canada
A beautiful Girl of 24 years is sitting in her balcony and going through something in her tab.
Her eyes fell on Fb.she closed her eyes and opened fb and opened a account.
Her account popped out with many notification but one video caught her eyes. She opened it and saw Aliya's video message.

Al:-hlo nandu I don't know where are you & where you went & why you went and I will never ask also.
But know its enough please come back.Mom health is not good she is waiting for you.If I did any mistake please forgive me & punish me but not like this .plz come back.
Am getting married on this month end & you are coming ,if you didn't come means I will never marry.
If you want to see your sisters happy life means you will come

With lots of love your Sister Aliya.

After seeing the video tears started to flow from her eyes. She wisphered

Girl:-I love you too Alu my sis.

So girl is Nandini Murthy.

N:-I think its time to face my past and to get back to my family I think its enough ,I can't live anymore without them, Alu is getting married to Manik I think its correct situation to move on from him,I will never come between them.

She picked her phone & dailed her PA.

PA:-hlo mam.

N:-am leaving to India in two days make all arrangements.

Pa:-OK mam.

Mumbai
In a park a girl & a boy is quarreling on something. A man of 25 years is sitting and hearing their fight.

Boy:-you always do this why you disapprove all my girl friends for god sake you are my best friend.

Girl:-I don't like those girls they stick to you like lizards I hate them.

Boy:-go hell with you ,what's your problem when stick to me.

Girl tried to say something but just ran away.Boy made frustrated face &/sat beside man.

Man:-so she is your best friend.

Boy:-yes man a annoying best friend.

Man:-you left your girl friends for her.

Boy:-yes.

Man:-do you like any boy near to her.

Boy:-I just want to punch who comes near her.

Man:-do you love her.

Boy:-yes I love her.(absent mindedly).

Boy came to senses and made a shocked face.

Boy:-how can I love her she is just my best friend.

Man:-love don't see who is the person we just need time to realize our feelings just go & propose her don't be late you might lose her.

Boy smiled & started to run from their but turned back & asked the man.

Boy:-you don't told your name.

Man:-Manik Malhotra.(smile).

M:-I already lost her don't loose your love.(with sad smile)