Notes from Agent Fox

To: Division Command

Subject: Regarding the McIsaac Case

Subsequent analysis of the recovered documents have revealed the following:

There is no evidence of John McIsaac ever having a practitioner by the name of Doctor Clinton. Further examination shows that there is no doctor by the name of Clinton in Lonely Souls.

The friends and family of Emily and John McIssac claim that they have never known anybody by the name of 'Michael' or 'Ethan.'

John McIsaac has never had a neighbor by the name of 'Jack.'

The Rail Marshal's Office has never surveilled John McIssac and has never suspected him of making bombs. (In addition, it would be uncharacteristic of a deputy marshal to confront a suspect in this manner.) 

The meaning of the initials "A.C.C.F." is unknown.

This information should also be taken into consideration in conjunction with the following facts:

On March 4th, police officers responding to a domestic disturbance call found the bodies of John and Emily McIssac.

Emily McIssac was found dead of severe head trauma, done by a hammer found in the nearby workshop.

John McIssac was found dead of a gunshot wound, apparently self-inflicted.

As such, this case appears to be nothing more than a murder-suicide, and as such, I recommend that this case be deferred back to the Lonely Souls Police Department.

- Agent Fox.

END