March 9th

March 9th.

I have decided that the risks of this project are high. The theory of time states that bad things will happen if two time periods cross. A common belief is that if one was to travel back in time, the universe would tear apart if they met their past self.

One must also remember that any changes they make to the past will also affect the future in drastic ways. I have drawn up schematics for an anchoring device. This device should allow for a universal constant, something that will remain anchored despite any changes made in the past. I plan to test this on myself first, then the others.

Project Erin has hit a snag. We are primarily concerned about power. This machine will take an immense amount of power, and I am unsure if conventional means of power like electricity will suffice. Emily and Ethan have taken the lead on this and working to design a power source that my machine will accept. 

The other night was one of the best in my life despite the problems. Emily and I had a long conversation with jokes and laughter. It was the best I've ever felt in a long time. I think that Emily and I have recovered what we lost now.  

In the meantime, I will continue to travel across the county to gather materials. Cost is no longer a concern to any of this. We've gotten too far to turn back now.