Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Walking into the clubhouse, Jax walks over and says "You two finally come up for air?" We laugh and Happy says "Not willingly." and we all laugh harder. We are standing at the bar when Jax says "Let's head to chapel and I'll tell you what you missed." Happy kisses me softly and says "I love you." I smile and say "I love you more." He heads into chapel and Lyla walks over and asks "How are you honey?" I hug her and say "I'm good. Happy." I tell her. "Good. From the marks on your neck, looks like you got in a lot of fun." she says. "Yeah. We did. I don't think there was a room in the house we didn't break in." I tell her. Laughing she says "That's good baby. I'm happy for you guys. Beautiful wedding too." she tells me. We sit for a little longer before I head to the bathroom. While washing my hands, I hear a couple of girls standing outside talking. "I can't believe he married her. I bet it don't last long." one says. "What are you going to do?" the other one asks. "I'm taking him from her. I give it a month and he'll be here fucking me every night. Married pussy is boring pussy." the first one says. I walk out of the bathroom and get in her face. "I promise my pussy ain't boring but you come near my husband, I'll cut your fucking heart out. He's off limits." I tell her. "We'll see." she says before trying to walk away. I grab her by her hair and slam her into the wall. As she hits the floor, I get in her face and say "I will fucking kill you." She looks at me shocked before crawling away. I look up and see Happy and Rane standing there with proud looks on their faces. "Bitch needs to learn her fucking place." I say as I walk past.

Walking to the bar, I ask for a shot of Jack and tell the prospect to keep them coming. Rane takes the seat on one side of me and Happy takes a seat on the other. "You okay?" Happy asks. "Yeah. Just need to calm down a minute. I'm good baby." I tell him before leaning over and kissing hims softly. Before he can say anything I say "I know you won't cheat. But I mean it. I will cut her fucking heart out if she touches you." Kissing me hard, when we pull back he says "I'll give you my knife to do it." We hear Rane beside us laughing. "Fucking demented Bonnie and Clyde." he says and we all start laughing. "Ride or die baby." I say before Happy pulls me to stand between his legs. "Til the Reaper comes."

We decide to crash at the clubhouse that night and spend most of the night sitting on the couch, me in his lap, his tongue down my throat. "I really gotta sit and watch this shit?" Rane asks. I pull away from Happy and say "You could find a whore and take her to your dorm." He smirks and says "Good idea sis." before getting up and walking away. Picking me up, Happy carries me to our room and puts me on the bed. Shedding clothes, he enters me and makes love to me all night long. After two rounds, we finally crash for the night in each other's arms.

Waking up the next morning, I am snuggled into Happy's chest and his arms are around me. I feel him kiss the top of my head and look up at him. "Morning wife." he says. "Morning husband." I say back. He hovers over me and makes love to me nice and slow. When we reach our release, he pulls me into his side and says "I love you." Smiling I say "I love you." We get up and dressed and head to the clubhouse so that he can work.

Walking into the clubhouse, we walk to the bar and the prospect hands us a coffee. I look around and see the same croweater from before watching us. Happy goes to the garage to work and I walk out to the picnic table and watch him and see her walk into the garage. She runs her hand down his back and he grabs her hand. "Don't fucking touch me." he seethes. "Come on Happy. I just wanna have a little fun. I need that big dick." she purrs. "Ain't happening. Go find someone else." he tells her. I walk over and grab her by her hair and pull her to the wall out of sight from the outside. The rest of the mechanics walk out of the garage and Happy pulls down the bay door. Handing me his knife off his belt, I hold it to her chest and say "What did I tell you I was going to do if you touched my husband?" She glares at me. "I said I would cut your fucking heart out." I say as I run the knife down between her breasts. Tig comes into the garage and sees what's happening. "Take her to the cabin. We'll be right behind you." Happy says and Tig smirks. "You got it brother."

We head up to the cabin and Tig already has her laid down and tied to the table. I walk over and say "I told you I would cut your fucking heart out. Did you think I was playing? Quinn is my brother and Happy is my husband. You really shouldn't test my level of crazy sweetheart but you thought you would take my husband from me? Well, it's time I show you who the fucking Queen is. His fucking Queen." I tell her. I take his knife and cut her shirt open and he's not wearing a bra. Knowing she has implants, I start cutting them out one at a time before slicing her open and stabbing the knife right into her heart, killing her. Turning around, I look at my brother and my husband and my brother says "That sucks. She could really suck a dick." We all start laughing before I take my husband to the bathroom for a shower to clean up. Bending me over, under the water, my husband fucks me hard and fast and it feels more amazing every time. Getting redressed, Happy says "Let's go home little killa." before picking me up over his shoulder and carrying me to his bike.